Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which feature of s girl gets the most customers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personality
    Presentation
    Participation
    Enjoys the event
    Then...
    Her god given beauty....eye of the beholder stuff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Personality and attitude matters alot. Enthusiasm, eye contract, encouragement, and dirty talk will get me over the line far better than a starfish with great tits.
    Personality goes a long way in a woman like my man Jules in Pulp Fiction said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Big big all natural BIG TITS ( . )( . )
    I was going to say that for you. Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Each aspect in the extreme can do it for me. But to pick one - tits! I’m a “tit man”, always have been. I like em all sizes, but the bigger the better.

Body (not specifically having big boob or butt) just in general overall toned.
    Attitude
    Then face.
    You can always close your eyes or ask to dimm the lights even more if the face isnt doing it for me. And just a a good feel everywhere on her body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Eye contact!
    Slim, tall body with large breasts helps too…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She has to dress sexy. We are there for sex after all and so first impression counts. It doesn’t even have to be a dress, it could be gym gear but the sexy look is so important.

Just on another point. Do the brothels and shops monitor a ladies weight? I’ve noticed some over a period of time have put on weight. I personally have an issue with paid women putting on weight. It’s enough to make me stop seeing them. I don’t date overweight women and I certainly won’t pay to punt a porker.

Besides running a place don’t the management do any daily inspection of the workers? Check their make up, nails, clothes, etc I know in the very large brothels there are shift managers and daily inspections but are the smaller ones just happy they get a worker who turns up?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    She has to dress sexy. We are there for sex after all and so first impression counts. It doesn’t even have to be a dress, it could be gym gear but the sexy look is so important.

Just on another point. Do the brothels and shops monitor a ladies weight? I’ve noticed some over a period of time have put on weight. I personally have an issue with paid women putting on weight. It’s enough to make me stop seeing them. I don’t date overweight women and I certainly won’t pay to punt a porker.

Besides running a place don’t the management do any daily inspection of the workers? Check their make up, nails, clothes, etc I know in the very large brothels there are shift managers and daily inspections but are the smaller ones just happy they get a worker who turns up?
    I've got the same aversion to weight gain as you do, bro.

Not sure about shops monitoring them but I reckon it's enough to leave it to the girls to do it. Women are extremely self-conscious about their body shape, and it's only in their best interest to keep in shape.

For example I had 1 past regular who always had a slim body suddenly put on a lot of weight on one visit. It defo put me off so I stopped seeing her for a while. Then the next time I saw her she was all skinny slim again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Legs and Ass

In particular, toned thighs ...inner and outer! ....hmmm.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Legs and Ass

In particular, toned thighs ...inner and outer! ....hmmm.
    By toned inner thighs, do you mean that you can clearly see their thigh muscles when their legs are spread? Like the muscles are “emanating“ out of their pussies?

Bro, if that’s what you mean, that’s exactly what I’m after. I reckon only leggy and very slim or skinny girls can have this look. It’s an incredible turn on for me. Fark me, I go beast mode when I see such a sight!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    By toned inner thighs, do you mean that you can clearly see their thigh muscles when their legs are spread? Like the muscles are “emanating“ out of their pussies?

Bro, if that’s what you mean, that’s exactly what I’m after. I reckon only leggy and very slim or skinny girls can have this look. It’s an incredible turn on for me. Fark me, I go beast mode when I see such a sight!
    I know what you mean GFMan, however, your muscular desire probably takes it a step or 2 beyond my toned inner, so called "netball thigh" fetish!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12