After a couple of weeks of not much punting, other than my delightful double with Lydia and Suki plus catch up on some ARs, I found myself wandering up the stairs at 382A again two nights ago to see who was available. Reception was pretty crowded with 3 guys debating on massage vs FS and other punters coming and going. They had a couple of new Viet girls, one was a little cutey, kind of cherubic with large boobs and very cute face. She had a booking coming up, so I will have to go back sometime to see her. The other was Honey, who literally just arrived in Reception from upstairs as she said goodbye to her prior customer. Busy day??

Honey is medium height at around 160+cm, I guess. She was wearing a black top that showed off her boobs and a very short white skirt that showed off her slender legs. I guess Honey is in her early 30s, so different to my normal choice. But she looked hot as fuck, so I decided to roll the dice. With that slightly older age came fabulous experience in this job!

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/honey-v/

Up to Room 10 and Honey immediately starts to kiss and touch over my clothes. This is such an obvious great opening move and it’s always a delight to start like this. It is weird for me that more WLs don’t do that. More kissing as she is stroking my cock with one hand while touching my nipples over my shirt with the other. Hmmm, we are off to a good start....

More great DFK, stroking and touching and then quick shower and on to the bed. Honey starts off with a cat bath, extended around my chest and nipples – she is excellent at nipple play and licking ….. anything! Then neck, chest, stomach, balls and thighs and I ask her to suck my cock.

Honey is one of the few girls I have seen in the last few years that puts all her focus on the head of your cock during BBBJ. This makes sense as I believe this is the most sensitive part of a man’s body (I read somewhere). So you get this massive pleasure hit that she maintains throughout the BJ by constantly focusing on the head of your cock with her lips and tongue. Obviously, very experienced. I know we all enjoy feeling our cock hit the back of the WLs throat in DTBBBJ, but this sensation is also pretty good.

We then reversed positions and after a short tour of her lips and torso, I ended up between her legs, which she willingly spread for DATY. Lovely shaved pussy and she loves receiving DATY. Turns out she hadn’t cum all day, so that admission sealed her fate for the much of the rest of the session. Honey has a gradual build up to orgasm, but her first cum was pretty intense with her squealing and clenching her legs around my head while the top half of her body bent forward and shuddered a little. Then a quick repeat with some added extras to bring her to #2.

I then asked her if she wanted to fuck and knelt between her legs. There was a humorous few minutes while she called Reception to send up a different size of condom, but we were soon ready to go. I entered her about one third of the way and stopped there as I started to rub her clit with my thumb while slowly pushing in and out. Boom, she cums again for #3, but #2 and #3 are not as large as the #1. Then we fuck and Honey not only admits she loves fucking, but also cums again for #4.

Change to doggy with a little FIA (only rubbing the outside plus insert to first knuckle) and I hold her hips while drilling her as deep as I can go. We stop for a rest, kissing and touching and I ask her what she wants to do next? DATY or fucking?

“Fucking!” she replies and adds she “loves fucking” . Ok, then back on top and I enter her again with mish. Again, after a 5+ minutes, Honey cums again for #5. Wow, all that pent up energy, waiting to explode!

Finished off with more BBBJ, ball licking and CIM. A fantastic experience with a hot lady who is also very experienced. Delightful.