Thread: Cherry @ Fairfield Asian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cherry @ Fairfield Asian

Shop:31 Dale St, Fairfield NSW 2165
    Masseuse: Cheery

Search shop in Fairfield, and notice that there is a shop saying "Relax by girls", I actually have been to this shop last year, most of the ladies are from Vietnam and China, and around 30 years old.

I received the mssage from the receptionist, said there will be a new chubby girl working today. Arrived at around 1.30pm, the new girl was busy, and need to wait around 20 mins. I personally dont like choose the girl just finish the long session, as they may tired. Picked another one called Cherry, a medium size & busty Chinese lady, should be less than 30 years old.

She knocked the door and led me to the room, everything was well-prepared, then she light the candle and turn on the light music. The massage in part one was pretty good, sometimes the slim girl not press the point hard enough, while Cheery did a great job.

During the session, she start touch and give me a nice rub on my lower part, and thats the implication for part 2. Bj was a must-try session for this lady, warm and smooth, luckily there are ssome light background music, otherwise, another room may hear my voice, lol. Then she start working on my lower part together with hand and mough. I was hold it for 10 mins, it was amazing and enjoyable.

Overall, the service was great and I paid $120 for everything, include bj, hj, nackek. And did not see the new lady as she got another job when I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How long was your session?