Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Gerald St, Marrickville

Phone : 0417 888123

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions, CIM

Size/shape : cute, curvy (not fat), couple of tats

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, good service. Great BBBJ

After a couple of failed Chinese punts I was a bit put off for a bit, but decided to give it another go at N5M as at least girls are very pretty there.

Photo of Lydia was really the type of ABG that fits my type so was very intrigued to meet her.

Dropped by N5, busy day lots of fellow punters everywhere. Lydia was just coming out of another booking and seeing her, pretty happy with my choice. Very cute face, bit of make-up, lush black hair.

After sorting the admin, was shown to the room and waited for Lydia. She walked in after a few minutes, beautiful in a little black dress and heels, super cute smile on her face as she said hello. Her English pretty basic so we communicated with a mix of her broken English and my basic few sentences i knew in mandarin.

Shower, nothing special, cleaned me thoroughly.

Then the action started, she turned on the foxy look on her face, cheeky eyes glistening as she approached for a light kiss (we didn't DFK, not sure she does. But pretty consistent among Chinese WLs to not really DFKs). Super soft lips anyways, I loved playing with her soft hair as she started her routine down, first Cath bath and then BBBJ

Oh my was her BBBJ skills good, good amount of suction and wet, could took me whole as she saw I liked it decided to do that and go deep a few times (I'm not that big so YMMV). I could have just stayed there and enjoy her BBBJ whole session. It's less agressive PSE than say Paula or Paloma. I'd probably compare to Yuna or Indo Sandra, Chinese version. Very soft lips, good tongue action and no teeth.

After a while, came for some LFK then dommed me up.

Sex was okay, nothing special not bad. CG was good but a bit short. Asked me to go on top pretty quickly which I obliged. I was pretty hard from the bbbj so I knew was about to blow. Did some mish quickly and then asked if I could CIM. Lydia said fuck me hard and fast and pull out and cim, which I did. Unlike some other C WLs, as I was CIM she stayed through the whole load and even kept sucking gently for a little bit after I blew it which I found was good service.

WIR - yes, pretty C WL, better than most of the C WLs I had seen before. For the punters familiar with Jay and Yuna I'd say it's pretty comparable, Lydia is new and wants to do a good job and please. At least that was my feel but YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR, l myself have also been on the fence about the C girls, not a lot of reviews and they can be very hit or miss. Now might give Lydia a try, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lydia is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com