Thread: Miyabi, mature but with youth body

Senior Member(無間使者)

Miyabi, mature but with youth body

First time ever I met a mature so experience wl and I have to say that was a different positive experience for me.
    Yes, Miyabi has a bit routine in her session but once I said to her let’s go with the flow ( I have to use translator ) she changed in seconds.

Her body / face for her age are so good, she looks like no more than 28. I asked her if she goes to the gym etc. and she told me no. Wow, how is she so fit? Her skin is smooth, smell nice, excellent hygiene, very nice hair.
    It's second time ever I see a wl that I knew that she has enhanced breast but I didn't feel the difference.
    To see Miyabi is all about to go enjoy penetration, you go to fuck this sexy body … and she gets wet very quick. She has beautiful hands and feet. I licked and kissed both. She enjoyed so much when I was licking her big toes while I have my two fingers in her vagina. She has small size vaginal lips.

She came ( she asked me to do it) once in our one hour session. I came twice.
    Now this is common to say it but her bbbj is excellent, is an authentic JAV scene so you know for what I am talking about. Very very wet bbbj and she 'take it' deep.

I believe Miyabi ( I don’t suggest this in general ) is ok for 30 minutes session because she can very quick turn the ‘heat ‘on and especially in doggy style she is very vocal and intense.
    In missionary position she had her legs wide open with her left foot was touching the mirror. There are moments when see has these 'small vaginal orgasms' and she seemed like that she is going to faint ... Mmm, so sexy.
    When I came in her mouth she left a bit of my sperm to drop from her mouth. You can see of her a JAV girl but nothing for to make you to say ... this is too much or she is fake.
    She will stay only for two weeks.

p.s. her taste for underwear and tiny dresses is great!!! Yes, no to forget ... dfk, daty, fiv, bbbj, bls, cim, cfs.

Gentlemen Enjoy!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR! I might see her soon. I like what I see off the photos haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photo in the red dress is accurate, maybe a year or two old. She looks great. Told me she was 30 so hardly mature. Funny how she’s classed as mature and other girls well into their 30s like Ari, Rebecca and Miya etc are listed as in their 20s.
    Miyabi told me she leaves on the 26th. Lovely lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report. Is her skin really sun-kissed dark ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No. She’s got a bit of a tan but nothing near dark.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "When I came in her mouth she left a bit of my sperm to drop from her mouth."

...a true Kodak (or should I say FujiFilm?) moment!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HG3C2f

28 and she’s considered mature. I thought a mature is at least 40+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks like 28. Actually called her mature with this body and face is a compliment for her.