Thread: K Gia - Excellent service and ensured I was completely drained

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Gia - Excellent service and ensured I was completely drained

I spontaneously booked K Gia today with my visit to Ginza. Originally wanted to see Alia but the timings didn't match up and couldn't get the preferred time I wanted so will need to see her later lol.

General info and ratings for my visit;
    Service: 10 (bbbj, daty, dfk, pussy slide, shower bbbj, CIM).
    Face: 7 (a little bit of surgery on her face but but still pretty)
    Body: 7.5 (She is not very tall and her body is very accurate to her photos. She is a little enhanced on her boobs but nothing too big)
    Duration: 1 hour

Initial Impressions;
    Made my way up to room 5 for my booking today. There was Gia in a very cute tight one piece white dress. Inital Impression of her was she is cute but wouldn't double take if I saw her out for a day due to her face being not my usual preference but none the less she has a nice body and amazing service which made the session great.

Once fully in the room she greets me with a hug then leans in for a kiss, I just put my hands on her waist and we kiss a bit more. After I ask general greeting info about how she is and how long she has been in Aus since I believe today was her first day. She then answers then makes her way to provide mouth wash before continuing. Once the mouth wash was done, she came up to me to kiss some more then transition to DFK. I was feeling her up a bit from here but I stupidly should of slowly undressed her. I instead just took my shoes off and undressed myself lol. Made it awkward slightly myself.

Once undressed we proceed to the shower. The usual kissing and cleaning down. She lathers me up with the soap and proceeds to rub her body up and down against me as well as stroke me. Felt really nice. She really make sure your clean tho, gets right up in the cracks haha even tho she didnt even rim me. Once im clean enough for her, she gives me a very very sloppy bbbj. Her technique incorporates her tongue along with making sure she can try fit the whole thing in her mouth. She switches it up between slow speeds where she gives you a lot of eye contact to sucking really fast. Her bbbj throughout the whole session id say was the highlight. Seems she was best at this and loves to do it.

Moving to the bed;
    Once we dry off, she comes over to be by the bed and wraps her arms around me and stares into my eyes. We start to kiss and continue sort of rubbing out bodies together. I move her onto the bed then spread her legs to get a good view of her pussy. Very thin looking lips and looks very tight. I proceeded to make out with it and focus on her clit. She was getting very wet, so I attempted FIV but she only allowed me to put a bit of my finger in while licking her. She also loves DATY by the reactions I was getting and she was moaning.

After making sure I gave her some pleasure next came my turn. She continues the same bbbj in the shower. With her amazing technique and focus she almost made me cum but I calmed myself cause I didnt wanna come so early. Once she sucked me like lollipop, she then mounts on top and says pussy slide? I nod my head with enthusiasm lol. As I haven't been with too many girls that do pussy sliding I was itching to have another. She added a bit of lube and proceeded to slide up and down with slow to fast movements. She then leans a bit closer to me so she can do this but also DFK. The combination was so hot.

Next she goes over to get the dom and just slapts that thing on straight away. She says can you go on top. Who am I to deny the request. We are a bit different in height where she sits at 160cm ish and im 181cm, so she gets a pillow from beside the bed and positions it under her to make mish much easier. Once I entered her I noticed she is a bit tight. Because of this I could only last in mish for a few minutes. The pressure and feel on my little man was too much and came in the dom. I also noticed later on during round 2 she also does kegle excercises cause I could feel it constricting around me later again.

Gia overall is a very passionate but cute girl. She isnt shy to stare you in the eyes or show what she likes. She also made sure I was satisfied and drained by the end of the session by trying her absolute best in round 2. We tried every position to get me go a second time. I feel she came more times then I did by her reactions and when all positions failed she went to bbbj for atleast 10 mins trying to get me to cum.

WIR? Tough one to say. If your not looking for the absolute best looking girl but a girl who will give you great service then yes. But if your main things you look for are young and cute girls, no. Please remember that she has enhancements too, so if you arent worried about those then sure why not. Try her for a 30 min session and see. YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Appreciate the review. I love the hard working ones even if you don’t get to shoot a second time it’s not time wasted

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    I spontaneously booked K Gia today with my visit to Ginza. Originally wanted to see Alia but the timings didn't match up and couldn't get the preferred time I wanted so will need to see her later lol.

General info and ratings for my visit;
    Service: 10 (bbbj, daty, dfk, pussy slide, shower bbbj, CIM).
    Face: 7 (a little bit of surgery on her face but but still pretty)
    Body: 7.5 (She is not very tall and her body is very accurate to her photos. She is a little enhanced on her boobs but nothing too big)
    Duration: 1 hour

Initial Impressions;
    Made my way up to room 5 for my booking today. There was Gia in a very cute tight one piece white dress. Inital Impression of her was she is cute but wouldn't double take if I saw her out for a day due to her face being not my usual preference but none the less she has a nice body and amazing service which made the session great.

Once fully in the room she greets me with a hug then leans in for a kiss, I just put my hands on her waist and we kiss a bit more. After I ask general greeting info about how she is and how long she has been in Aus since I believe today was her first day. She then answers then makes her way to provide mouth wash before continuing. Once the mouth wash was done, she came up to me to kiss some more then transition to DFK. I was feeling her up a bit from here but I stupidly should of slowly undressed her. I instead just took my shoes off and undressed myself lol. Made it awkward slightly myself.

Once undressed we proceed to the shower. The usual kissing and cleaning down. She lathers me up with the soap and proceeds to rub her body up and down against me as well as stroke me. Felt really nice. She really make sure your clean tho, gets right up in the cracks haha even tho she didnt even rim me. Once im clean enough for her, she gives me a very very sloppy bbbj. Her technique incorporates her tongue along with making sure she can try fit the whole thing in her mouth. She switches it up between slow speeds where she gives you a lot of eye contact to sucking really fast. Her bbbj throughout the whole session id say was the highlight. Seems she was best at this and loves to do it.

Moving to the bed;
    Once we dry off, she comes over to be by the bed and wraps her arms around me and stares into my eyes. We start to kiss and continue sort of rubbing out bodies together. I move her onto the bed then spread her legs to get a good view of her pussy. Very thin looking lips and looks very tight. I proceeded to make out with it and focus on her clit. She was getting very wet, so I attempted FIV but she only allowed me to put a bit of my finger in while licking her. She also loves DATY by the reactions I was getting and she was moaning.

After making sure I gave her some pleasure next came my turn. She continues the same bbbj in the shower. With her amazing technique and focus she almost made me cum but I calmed myself cause I didnt wanna come so early. Once she sucked me like lollipop, she then mounts on top and says pussy slide? I nod my head with enthusiasm lol. As I haven't been with too many girls that do pussy sliding I was itching to have another. She added a bit of lube and proceeded to slide up and down with slow to fast movements. She then leans a bit closer to me so she can do this but also DFK. The combination was so hot.

Next she goes over to get the dom and just slapts that thing on straight away. She says can you go on top. Who am I to deny the request. We are a bit different in height where she sits at 160cm ish and im 181cm, so she gets a pillow from beside the bed and positions it under her to make mish much easier. Once I entered her I noticed she is a bit tight. Because of this I could only last in mish for a few minutes. The pressure and feel on my little man was too much and came in the dom. I also noticed later on during round 2 she also does kegle excercises cause I could feel it constricting around me later again.

Gia overall is a very passionate but cute girl. She isnt shy to stare you in the eyes or show what she likes. She also made sure I was satisfied and drained by the end of the session by trying her absolute best in round 2. We tried every position to get me go a second time. I feel she came more times then I did by her reactions and when all positions failed she went to bbbj for atleast 10 mins trying to get me to cum.

WIR? Tough one to say. If your not looking for the absolute best looking girl but a girl who will give you great service then yes. But if your main things you look for are young and cute girls, no. Please remember that she has enhancements too, so if you arent worried about those then sure why not. Try her for a 30 min session and see. YMMV.
    sounds like a hot steamy session bro - i love how these K girls came pre loaded with pussy slides as default and not sure if they all practice keagle or she was just small but alot of the K girls seem to be quite tight

it seems alot of the K girls across both ginza have high quality service haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw K Gia today and she turned the sexiness level up to a thousand when I managed to break through the performance routine. Expanded review to come but I can’t believe I waited this long to see her. A very high quality session.