Thread: Info on A4u Rose

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Info on A4u Rose

Curious as lot of reviews that she gives BBBJ, DATY, DFK.
    Anyone has review and experience on hygiene with her since from the reviews she even DFK before the shower which is worrying.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeroge View Post
    Curious as lot of reviews that she gives BBBJ, DATY, DFK.
    Anyone has review and experience on hygiene with her since from the reviews she even DFK before the shower which is worrying.
    Living up to your username lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I may be ignorant about this but why is a DFK before a shower worrying?

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBateman View Post
    I think it’s to possibly avoid having to kiss someone who may have done BBBJ and had another mans penis in their mouth (the uncertainty of if she cleaned herself before meeting with another client). But then again a shower and a mouth wash ain’t gonna cut the fact she sucked someone off before you, you just gotta let it go or avoid kissing and DATY in general.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that ,it makes me think twice 😂
    Always use mouthwash first, I still think it helps is like you going into shower washing off sweat of person.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBateman View Post
    You don't want the last bloke who blew half a planet in her mouth kissing you do you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi I'm Danny - the one who makes the bookings, alongside Andy.

When we make bookings, we ensure that there is a sufficient gap between them so as to account for potential lateness as well as to give each girl time to refresh and recompose before seeing you.

If you've made a booking with us, you'll notice that we ask you to let us know when you arrive so we can check that they're ready. This is so that we can ensure that they're near the intercom and ready to let you up, and not on their phone or in the toilet. It's not because there is someone else there, don't worry

To OP and his concern - there is nothing to be concerned about. You can rest assured that she'll be fresh and refreshed when she sees you. I haven't tried personally but if it really is the case, then DFK at the door is a nice touch that she adds by herself because she can feel the chemistry.

Hope this helps.

Danny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by a4u-danny View Post
    Hi I'm Danny - the one who makes the bookings, alongside Andy.

When we make bookings, we ensure that there is a sufficient gap between them so as to account for potential lateness as well as to give each girl time to refresh and recompose before seeing you.

If you've made a booking with us, you'll notice that we ask you to let us know when you arrive so we can check that they're ready. This is so that we can ensure that they're near the intercom and ready to let you up, and not on their phone or in the toilet. It's not because there is someone else there, don't worry

To OP and his concern - there is nothing to be concerned about. You can rest assured that she'll be fresh and refreshed when she sees you. I haven't tried personally but if it really is the case, then DFK at the door is a nice touch that she adds by herself because she can feel the chemistry.

Hope this helps.

Danny
    Hey Danny. Thanks for the info. Just wanna add on, how often do the girls get tested for STDs. And have they ever had any STD that was detected in the past? And do you communicate if they've tested positive for anything?