Thread: MAC - Kat - The best ever!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAC - Kat - The best ever!

I went to MAC a few times only to return disappointed as I never make booking in advance. Last month had some free time so went to city to explore. I called MAC to ask if Kat is working but was told to look at the roster on website. Haha!!!
    I still went to try my luck and it paid off. Kat was available for 30 minutes so without wasting any time I handed the money. She appeared very friendly and her English is okay. I asked for extras upfront and offered $120 for FS. She agreed although said no to DKF, I was disappointed but hey thereÂ’s other things on offer.
    I told her no massage to which she smiled and said ‘yeah yeah’. As soon as the clothes came off I knew I have my monies worth it. I started sucked those D cups while she was stroking me. She allowed light kisses which got me rock hard already. CBJ was okay as that was not the main event. We had sex in missionary position to start with and I finished in doggy. I have to say that the massage tables are not the best for FS I had to struggle couple of times to make adjustments while having sex. She gave me body to body massage before FS which was great and she is talented in that department.
    Great session!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've only had massages and HJ with Kat but i haven't asked her what else she would be willing to provide....next time for sure

[QUOTE=ipetermartin;2985951]I went to MAC a few times only to return disappointed as I never make booking in advance. Last month had some free time so went to city to explore. I called MAC to ask if Kat is working but was told to look at the roster on website. Haha!!!
    I still went to try my luck and it paid off. Kat was available for 30 minutes so without wasting any time I handed the money. She appeared very friendly and her English is okay. I asked for extras upfront and offered $120 for FS. She agreed although said no to DKF, I was disappointed but hey thereÂ’s other things on offer.
    I told her no massage to which she smiled and said ‘yeah yeah’. As soon as the clothes came off I knew I have my monies worth it. I started sucked those D cups while she was stroking me. She allowed light kisses which got me rock hard already. CBJ was okay as that was not the main event. We had sex in missionary position to start with and I finished in doggy. I have to say that the massage tables are not the best for FS I had to struggle couple of times to make adjustments while having sex. She gave me body to body massage before FS which was great and she is talented in that

Yep, best value for money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks, great review. Is DATY on offer with Kat?