Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City R&T

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite nostalgic talk of all these places… back when Snow Lotus was around at bottom of George St and you’d get butterflies going in… $20-30 rate followed by a $20 tip lol

Then they were so popular that they expanded to 7 Lotus but I never visited

Some great shops over the years:
    - silver fox!
    - bamboo massage
    - JK back on the prime
    - thairepeutic lol
    - QVB
    -Masstige 8 lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember silver fox! Those were the days.
    Silver fox great for that after work punt. Masstige8 after dinner and drinks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Quite nostalgic talk of all these places… back when Snow Lotus was around at bottom of George St and you’d get butterflies going in… $20-30 rate followed by a $20 tip lol

Then they were so popular that they expanded to 7 Lotus but I never visited

Some great shops over the years:
    - silver fox!
    - bamboo massage
    - JK back on the prime
    - thairepeutic lol
    - QVB
    -Masstige 8 lol
    The best shop for me was on Bathurst Street. It was a black door between pitt and George Street. You wouldn't know it was a massage parlour. And the old VIP 69 on Liverpool Street when it was owned by a Thai chick. She was smoking and use to let me fuck her in the shop. Oh the good days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bit of a walk, but Sydney Girls Massage, 110 Cathedral Woolloomooloo is worth a visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Hang on, until COVID, 199 Clarence was QVB Japanese massage without any offers of extras. Are you sure 8 years?
    They’re referring to Blue Angel massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    The best shop for me was on Bathurst Street. It was a black door between pitt and George Street. You wouldn't know it was a massage parlour. And the old VIP 69 on Liverpool Street when it was owned by a Thai chick. She was smoking and use to let me fuck her in the shop. Oh the good days.

VIP 69 I remember going there! Was a bit of fun, but wasn’t the most convenient. Remember going there on a public holiday Monday after some Sunday Night Football when the San Diego Chargers lost and cost me some money lol - remember it vividly!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Hang on, until COVID, 199 Clarence was QVB Japanese massage without any offers of extras. Are you sure 8 years?
    Pinky has been here 8 years. Her English is pretty good. Yes, the shop was QVB massage.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Wasn't that up an elevator inside an old office building? Had some good punts there too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you get to blue angel. Cara of LSM works there on Tues, same name. Pretty girl, great body, twenties, good massage, very friendly and full menu.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what is the equivalent list nowadays?
    - CBD Style?
    - a few one off places
    - JK?

Going to pick 1-2 spots next week and want to maximised the bang for my buck… might even go a double or something special as I don’t punt often

Then there are options a littler further out - MAC, SBM, poplar?, others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12