Thread: Coco (Thai) - gorgeous and friendly

Coco (Thai) - gorgeous and friendly

Saw the ads for the new shop and since I wasn’t far in Drummoyne I thought I’d go check it out. Messaged via WeChat provided and booked 30 min for 3:30, all easily done.

Found parking easily on the next street and walked in. Very big front space, clean and well lit. Very professional and good atmosphere. Paid up the “VIP” price which I assumed included extras.

After paying I saw a very fair skinned, thin Thai girl with a very welcoming and warm face. Was hoping this is who was going to serve me today. I was right and I was happy. Introduced herself as Coco and was shown into the room.

Rooms are clean, tiled floors - always prefer timber or tiles to carpet - and sink at the end. The table was the 2 hole special.

We just had 30 minutes so I wasn’t expecting much from the massage but she did well with the time allowed. Made her way around my body quickly and found some knots that she ironed out. TT was great and she made good use of the second hole. Her English is good and conversation flowed easily.

Got asked to turn over and I was already pointing north for her. Settled on an extra $50 for CBJ as we didn’t have a lot of time and this was a great choice for anyone that just wants to sit back and relax while a gorgeous Thai girl cat baths and works on your most sensitive spot. Mirrors on two of the four walls and she gave me some great views of her body while she got busy.

Honestly, I would go for the full hour next time because the massage just wasn’t long enough and I feel like we were just getting into it. I was the one who was saying we were running out of time and she kept telling me not to worry and just enjoy myself. Really great service, affordable and will definitely return when I’m back in the area. Glad to see the same level of beautiful girls, good massage and good service is being replicated at this new shop. Definitely recommend if you’re in the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR thanks Bro. Definitely on my list but I haven't even made into their other shop yet...

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Saw the ads for the new shop and since I wasn’t far in Drummoyne I thought I’d go check it out. Messaged via WeChat provided and booked 30 min for 3:30, all easily done.

Found parking easily on the next street and walked in. Very big front space, clean and well lit. Very professional and good atmosphere. Paid up the “VIP” price which I assumed included extras.

After paying I saw a very fair skinned, thin Thai girl with a very welcoming and warm face. Was hoping this is who was going to serve me today. I was right and I was happy. Introduced herself as Coco and was shown into the room.

Rooms are clean, tiled floors - always prefer timber or tiles to carpet - and sink at the end. The table was the 2 hole special.

We just had 30 minutes so I wasn’t expecting much from the massage but she did well with the time allowed. Made her way around my body quickly and found some knots that she ironed out. TT was great and she made good use of the second hole. Her English is good and conversation flowed easily.

Got asked to turn over and I was already pointing north for her. Settled on an extra $50 for CBJ as we didn’t have a lot of time and this was a great choice for anyone that just wants to sit back and relax while a gorgeous Thai girl cat baths and works on your most sensitive spot. Mirrors on two of the four walls and she gave me some great views of her body while she got busy.

Honestly, I would go for the full hour next time because the massage just wasn’t long enough and I feel like we were just getting into it. I was the one who was saying we were running out of time and she kept telling me not to worry and just enjoy myself. Really great service, affordable and will definitely return when I’m back in the area. Glad to see the same level of beautiful girls, good massage and good service is being replicated at this new shop. Definitely recommend if you’re in the area.
    Thanks for lovely review 😘
    Hope to take care of you again soon

Shop Owner

Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

MEET OUR BEAUTIFUL GIRL FOR TODAY:

COCO

SAVANN MASSAGE

SAVANN MASSAGE