Thread: Avoid Bait n Switch with VideoChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Avoid Bait n Switch with VideoChat

This is my first post but figure I’ve got to start somewhere. I’m wondering why in this day and age it isn’t common practice to VERIFY these Locarno posts using a quick live video call? Last week I was stuck waiting in Ipswich for a couple hrs and thought I might try my luck with some of the posted ads. Literally every single one I tried ended up being the same grotesque boiler, using pics from platinum blonde milfs to young Indian spinners to con men into her lair. She must have a dozen phones cuz every number was different, but always the same address. As I walked out she grabbed my shirt saying “Discount Discount!” Yeah right, not if she paid me would I touch that old Asian bag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just say <<Ï tell police>> next time it happens and see what she does.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think she would be managing the phones. Pimp sitting somewhere interstate with a business model to keep the punters flowing to the door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    age old saying too good to be true works in 99% of cases. Put it this way, as long as you are willing to walk, all the search does is waste your time and petrol, you havent done something you regretted later in a moment of weakness - that's what all the pimp count on - you are already there, you gave up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to go off the subject here frp, webchat but I have experienced lately on locanto that if I insist on the phone that if she isn't who she says she is in the ad, then I am walking. In more than one instances the lady (or the agent) has confessed that the ml is older than advertised and that I would be wasting my time by booking her. Not saying that this would work every time but it might be worth the effort rather than wasting petrol and time. Just my 2 cents.