Thread: MAC. Wendy. Now that was fun

Junior Member(有D料到)

MAC. Wendy. Now that was fun

This isn’t my first review as I was previously Mickeydrippen but lost my password in a computer update. Admin did not help me reset. So here I am busily posting until I get my 50 up.
    I haven’t been busy reviewing as I fell in the regular trap. ( for better or for worse).
    Anyway MAC. Wow that left an impression.
    Date of visit: November 14th 2024
    Girl: Wendy .
    Length of visit : 1hr
    Services: A lot
    Booked with Angela. Told her who I was and that I was looking for GFE. ( that was based on some of the crazy reviews I’ve read) I booked a day ahead.
    I was heading to Asia for 6 weeks the day after that and was killing time.
    Anyway Angela was embarrassed when I turned up as recommended girl didn’t turn up. I was happy to settle for Wendy a pleasant Thai girl( not overly attractive but she was so friendly and sweet.
    So the hour started with me sitting on the side of bed with Wendy immediately offering DFK. From then on( fuck the massage). It was an hour of Bbbj, pussyslides( shit almost) pussy tasting, fingers in vagina arse. Just about anywhere. Covered sex. Lots of time. No rush. Laughter and smiles. That was for $100 extra.
    The funny thing though I hadn’t paid for the massage yet. Angela greets me post coitus and asked me how I went. Then she apologises again for change of booking and says just $50 today.
    Ha ha. Still haven’t been back. .
    If you look in the overseas section I’ll post a crazy Chiang Mai review soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. How would you say she stacks up in looks against the other MAC girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can’t comment as that was my first MAC experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nov 2024, a punt to the future