Thread: Viet Ivy. Hot young body yep she's good

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Viet Ivy. Hot young body yep she's good

So after the not so good punt with the Korean Sana, I saw a new Viet girl and she's also Leah's friend? Ok then she'll definitely be young then also as Sana was a bit of a milf. So booked it in with the mamasan. $450 (made sure to pay for bbbj this time). Quite expensive but hey I've paid more for a punt before.

Buzzed up no problems and Ivy opened the door in a pink lingerie that covered lightly her nice body.

Proportion wise yep big tick for me. Petite, nice ass, nice DD bolt ons, thin but curvy. I would say Leah is prettier but Ivy is still as young as Leah.

Pussy is trimmed and not lasered and she's got tattoos (at this point I'm actually wondering which Viet WL doesn't have tattoos). Nice smooth skin, slightly tanned. She exudes youthfulness.

Quite friendly, chatted and asked a lot of questions as we showered together. Good wash down before we hopped onto the bed. I've got very similar experiences with her to Bigchungus. Chatted a bit first before proceeding to a cat bath. I felt her up all over her body, squeezed that youthful ass, copped her pussy a feel.

She moved down for some wet sloppy bbbj. Nice technique. Lots of flicking of the tip. Very wet. Moves to my cock and down to my balls. Comes back up for some more. I basically sat back and enjoyed a pretty young thing sucking my nob.

Comes up for some more cat bath before we dommed up. She rode me hard CG and I meant hard. Like super energetic with lots of slapping sounds from our bodies. She comes down and kisses my neck and ears before I switched to mish. Hard pounding as she licked my nipples. Got a bit of LFK before switching to doggy. She's quite tight and I didn't last long before i came in the dom.

Cleaned up and basically chatted till the end. Very intelligent girl. Friendly. I did wish there was a bit more DFK but my experience was basically mirroring Bigchungus' experience. So kudos for his accurate review.

Would I recommend? Yes as a special treat obviously because $450 might not be on everyone's budget.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thankyou for AR

I've been recommended Ivy might have to try her out