Thread: LSM - C Wendy, top tier service with a smile

Junior Member(有D料到)

LSM - C Wendy, top tier service with a smile

Who: C Wendy
    What: R&T $150 ($50 + 100), $100 ($50 + $50)
    When: Lunch/Early
    Where: Le Soleil Massage

Summary: Wendy is top tier in LSM for me right now. She is very friendly, communicates very well with great offerings. Well worth the spend for an R&T.

With the risk of having Wendy booked out more than she already is, she is currently my go to at LSM. Candy has been suggesting her to me for a long time now and I can see why.

Firstly Wendy very warm and welcoming and she has a very friendly personality. She is an excellent communicator and her English is great. She already has a few regulars so I was lucky to book her around Christmas during the quiet period and just recently.

Her massages are great, for someone so petite she knows how and where to massage. She really puts her body into the massage and knows where to kneed using her hands, arms and elbows to get into all those tense areas in your back.

The mid-point is arguably the most exciting part. Wendy has this move where shes massaging a knot out of your back with her elbow so its a bit of focused (good) pain, while at the same time she will run her other hand up your thigh and slowly carress your balls and shaft which is an amazing mix of pleasure and pain. She has a couple of other moves at this point but this was definately a highlight.

On the flip on both our sessions I received some kisses and licks on my back, butt, nipples, chest, stomach, thighs, balls and perineum. For my $150 session I got a decent bbbj before she skillfully dommed my up with her mouth for a cbj finish.

My $100 session, I had a date that night so I told Wendy that I couldn't finish in this session (cursed as a 1 shot a day kind-of guy), she hillariously responded with "Why? You have some homework tonight?", which I promptly responded with "Exactly!".

That session was primarily for the massage as I had been sleeping badly for the last few nights and rather than spend $100 at a legit place, I thought I'd see Wendy (it was the right choice, my back felt much better afterwards, would have been better if I could let loose in that session, if you know what I mean).

If you want a good massage, a great part 2 and excellent service with a smile, look no further than Wendy.

Would I go again? Already looking forward to my next booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So fs with bbbj only $100, that s a bargain. How old is she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review gamer2.. Wendy sounds lovely.

Again Candy is good at sussing who a customer would like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the playboy View Post
    So fs with bbbj only $100, that s a bargain. How old is she?
    To clarify I didnt get fs. Shes doesnt have her age listed (only that shes a 163cm, size 6, B cup), she could be anywhere between 20 - 40, Asian don't rasin. That being said, if I had to guess, I'd say mid-late 20s.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report, I went in after reading and can confirm Wendy delivers and her skills for both PT1 and PT2 are top notch.

Definitely recommend. I want to try Grace next

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

WENDY WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725

Name: WENDY (Chinese VIP SERVICE)
    Size:6 165cm 50kg C cup
    For a girl to be so petite, it’s surprising she’s able to deliver such a great massage. Wendy has proper training and knows exactly how make each guest feel at home and comfortable with her. She has an open mind, and is a very good communicator. On top of this great service, our guests can admire one of the most beautiful masseuses in Sydney. Book today and feel like a king with Wendy!

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725