Thread: Imari here comes your life saver

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Imari here comes your life saver

So i got this story of Imari last night, yesterday my mate Gorkha warrior and i planned to go and he supposed to see susu and plum for me before she goes back home but unfortunately the dollars calls up and we have to cancel our booking and work instead 😤, i messaged ginza about the cancelation and giving them enough notice rather than doing it last minute would be much appreciated for them. So i was disappointed cause i was holding this load of cum for about a week and didnt manage to shoot a load to plum same thing with my mate. So as soon we finished work fuck it we go yolo, we went straight up to ginza the weather is not that good so im expecting a quite night over there, rocked up in reception my man Tony and Will are there, they’re super friendly and they know what i like, but they insist to let us check the line up told me they got plenty of fish tonight. Went to waiting room check out the girls and i didnt feel what i want so they give me some suggestions but for my mate i booked ageha fresh from coming back for him and he was a happy man as always. So i was waiting for my mate and i went to get some water and i saw this girl rushing to go downstairs and all the sudden she fall down heading straight to me, i was like oh shit i saved her life and face from smashing the hard floor😬. Tried to help her as she hurt her leg and knee and she was so thankful for my good deed she had gave me a very sweet smile for catching her from falling. So i was like who is this young petite jap girl and they said Imari, i still wasnt feeling it and upon Checking clock i need to shoot my load no matter what. I got my points completed aswell so cheap fuck tonight baby! Booked her for 1 hour.

Quick description her beauty i think is not for everyone she have a lovely smile and very friendly she remember her savior and we are going to fuck each other tonight, we build up good connection already so i know this punt will go well,

Went shower wash up and did lfk straight to a quick sensual bbbj with good eye contact, she leads me to the bed and watcher her naked body she got a nice a cup tits with perfect nipples that suites her petite body size this is just for me.

Lfk leading to dfk and cath bath all over she is very gentle on her all deed and kinda like it, bbbj she got good skills asked me if its good and i was like oh fuck yeah keep going ask her to do 69 and explore that nice young pussy, she got extra labia flapping which i know really well how to handle with care😂.

Told her to lie down as i know she still hurt with that knee injury she occured, i was fucking her gently on mish and she was soaking wet, give her soft pounding and she loves it, after im about to shoot it told to do cim and she went straight unto it suck it good minute until im dry champion!

Had a chit chat she’s from tokyo legit 21 yrs old she do RNT back home and just did full service here in australia, shes studying to become a teacher so good luck on the student whos going to be lucky 🤓. Get ready for 2nd round.

So another good dfk and bbbj and she gives me extra service for free fuckn hell im so lucky tonight so kuch freebies! I told her ill just gonna do all the work cause i know she’s still in pain. So give her big pounding on round 2 and shoot the remaining of load and comes out as a very happy man.

Treat her nice and she will make you happy.

Shout out to Tony and Will who always look after everyone. You guys doing amazing work. But hey remember im always happy to help i need to sign the contract mate when you they give the bossman give the green light 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a good night mate. What was the extra service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Sounds like a good night mate. What was the extra service?
    hahahah its better for you to figure it out mate 😂