Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saigon Princess Shop # 6

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saigon Princess Shop # 6

I see a new shop has opened up at 173a Concord Rd, North Strathfield.
    That makes 4 RnT shops down that stretch of road plus Chill around the corner.
    As with all new shops and businesses, I wish them all the best with their new shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    More competition should bring up the local game in order for them to keep their regulars. I also wish them the best of luck.

Do they have a outgoing special? Might pop in if they do lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    6 shops. One owner? Must be rich mamasan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can guarantee not all would fire at once. I’m not putting the operation down it’s just a business fact. It’s very easy to open a shop but you cannot drive them all as good as you’d do yourself. Shop managers need to be hungry. To push the limit and go the extra mile. Not let punters walk etc. They must select management from within I’d say otherwise there'd be talking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully the rooms are a bit more spacious and with better soundproofing. I could hear every bed creak and footstep at bexley and waterloo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Hopefully the rooms are a bit more spacious and with better soundproofing. I could hear every bed creak and footstep at bexley and waterloo.
    One of the girls told me smallest room same size as biggest at Crana in St Marys and room more sound proof with music speakers located between rooms to block out noise

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They’ve got three very spacious rooms there. All upstairs. Entry via discrete back lane. Rooms are very clean and nicely decored. One of the nicest shops I have been to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The quality is nowhere as good as 227 and Chill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t been to any of Saigons shops for a while
    I found the quality of the girls had dropped so much
    Can anyone confirm if there is any girls there now worth a revisit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    One of the girls told me smallest room same size as biggest at Crana in St Marys and room more sound proof with music speakers located between rooms to block out noise
    That is good to know, might book at just this location then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s if you weren’t deafened by the Lou day Viet pop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    The quality is nowhere as good as 227 and Chill
    Girls or premises?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girls, in terms of both quality and quantity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Drove past old SP on Queen St St Marys and steel shutter down - looks closed. Assuming coincides with opening of new shop in Concord

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girls, in terms of both quality and quantity
    Thanks for your intel. I’ve been to Chill several times but not to 227. There’s just so many around and when you find your fantasy you go back until the illusion fades and you start to see imperfections. Imperfections in the woman and imperfections in the premises.

@Johnny, why I asked about the premises. This is not about the women but the bathroom at Chill needs a freshen up. Sometimes I think the lampshades are going to catch on fire as they place paper and such to darken things down and I know it’s SOP in a lot of the shops. I’m not bagging Chill as I’ve seen worse and better elsewhere. It’s just an observation. Every place I go to has some issues. If you are in a shop often enough you’ll notice everything.

We are not perfect, but we are paying for perceived perfection and the experience. Maybe that’s human nature? To continually be on the lookout for the next better thing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Drove past old SP on Queen St St Marys and steel shutter down - looks closed. Assuming coincides with opening of new shop in Concord
    They no longer list in on their website as an address so yeah I date say it's gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Thanks for your intel. I’ve been to Chill several times but not to 227. There’s just so many around and when you find your fantasy you go back until the illusion fades and you start to see imperfections. Imperfections in the woman and imperfections in the premises.

@Johnny, why I asked about the premises. This is not about the women but the bathroom at Chill needs a freshen up. Sometimes I think the lampshades are going to catch on fire as they place paper and such to darken things down and I know it’s SOP in a lot of the shops. I’m not bagging Chill as I’ve seen worse and better elsewhere. It’s just an observation. Every place I go to has some issues. If you are in a shop often enough you’ll notice everything.

We are not perfect, but we are paying for perceived perfection and the experience. Maybe that’s human nature? To continually be on the lookout for the next better thing.
    Pffft! Who gives a shit about the bathroom and the lamp shades? The bathroom is more than functional and the lampshades do their job.
    A shop can have the most beautiful bathroom and lamps but if the quality of the girls is below par then business will be quiet. Simple as that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pffft! Who gives a shit about the bathroom and the lamp shades? The bathroom is more than functional and the lampshades do their job.
    A shop can have the most beautiful bathroom and lamps but if the quality of the girls is below par then business will be quiet. Simple as that
    A hole in the ground is functional as a toilet too. Perhaps on my next adventure out bush I’ll check the massage shops that operate out of tents. Now that’d be interesting. Thanks for the idea to do just that. If the girls are great and business must be good then why not spend some money on improving things? Surely there must be a surplus. Other shops within a km? Seven according to Google.

How often do guys ask on this forum “does the place have a shower?” Have you looked at the shower head in the bathroom at that shop? Have you been in the bathroom when it stinks? Doubt it. Go take a walk around the bathroom and tell me your thoughts. Go look at the door, the door lock. Make sure you post the pics here. Easy to validate, as they say, a picture tells a thousand words.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who’s the go to girl now at Saigon princess shops ?

QUOTE=Rodman;2988795]Haven’t been to any of Saigons shops for a while
    I found the quality of the girls had dropped so much
    Can anyone confirm if there is any girls there now worth a revisit?[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    A hole in the ground is functional as a toilet too. Perhaps on my next adventure out bush I’ll check the massage shops that operate out of tents. Now that’d be interesting. Thanks for the idea to do just that. If the girls are great and business must be good then why not spend some money on improving things? Surely there must be a surplus. Other shops within a km? Seven according to Google.

How often do guys ask on this forum “does the place have a shower?” Have you looked at the shower head in the bathroom at that shop? Have you been in the bathroom when it stinks? Doubt it. Go take a walk around the bathroom and tell me your thoughts. Go look at the door, the door lock. Make sure you post the pics here. Easy to validate, as they say, a picture tells a thousand words.
    Was a regular at 107 and can vouch that the bathroom could do with a makeover. I think you will find that that decision is more a landlord / leasor problem than anything else. As much as we all want better conditions it sometimes isn't that simple. The shop is usually spotless and well keep in the morning. Might not be the convenient time for you but there will be many here that think it is a a good shop with many good girls.
    I think Saigon Princess will have its most problems in North Strathfield by providing it's standard R&T services. Their MO is available everywhere in the district. And within a kilometre FS is readily available any given day. Within a 5km radius there would be more than 30 shops. Anyway, I wish them well and good luck 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast