Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saigon Princess Shop # 6

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Nah, went today. The place is a dump and the advertised ladyboy Cherry doesn’t have a dick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looked on Locanto and only Crana 4 girls a day on offer and Sunday not posted.
    Posted once before St Marys has around 10/12 massage shops and around 4/5 brothels - guess an over supply and Jessica only doing one day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry for the fail today. But I flagged Mia as the ladyboy at SP. Worked at Bexley today. Sometimes ladyboy in the description, sometimes not. But always states that she has a small finger 😁 I think you got handled today, just not the way you were expecting 🤨🤨

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Sorry for the fail today. But I flagged Mia as the ladyboy at SP. Worked at Bexley today. Sometimes ladyboy in the description, sometimes not. But always states that she has a small finger �� I think you got handled today, just not the way you were expecting ����
    Well the shop flagged Cherry as a lady boy with a penis. For being dishonest and trying to make a quick dollar they will lose thousands of dollars of repeat business. And some people say I’m a shill for the shops? I am definitely not,

Saigon Princess, across multiple conversations with your different shops you blew it. Never again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Well the shop flagged Cherry as a lady boy with a penis. For being dishonest and trying to make a quick dollar they will lose thousands of dollars of repeat business. And some people say I’m a shill for the shops? I am definitely not,

Saigon Princess, across multiple conversations with your different shops you blew it. Never again.
    Never been - never will...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm curious about this too now, seems roster has changed a bit from last year, who were your fav go to at SP

A couple of the older milfs who still look 20-30s gave great BBBJ as standard

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Who’s the go to girl now at Saigon princess shops ?

QUOTE=Rodman;2988795]Haven’t been to any of Saigons shops for a while
    I found the quality of the girls had dropped so much
    Can anyone confirm if there is any girls there now worth a revisit?
    [/QUOTE]

Nah, they are dishonest and poor quality, avoid.

Glory days of SP are definitely over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12