Thread: IU - Korean, but not like the actress…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

IU - Korean, but not like the actress…

Been trying to cut back on the punting, but what generally happens after a week or so is I start getting really strong urges to get me some. Happened to be wfh and checking my local for talent. A lot of girls falling into ‘my type’ here - Shuri, IU, Tina… Arrange via txt for a viewing and I’m there in 5min.

SCOPING
    Took a seat in the little curtained waiting cubicles. Place is quiet in the middle of a weekday. The girls start coming out - each one in some glamour dress and heels pulling back the curtain and giving me a smile or a cursory nod… sometimes I can hear them giggling to each other as they walk past. It occurred to me that these girls are probably sizing us up as much we are do at these line-ups.

They say their names so fast that honestly can’t remember, and have to get a few to come back out to re-check. Tina looks nothing like her pictures but is okay. Fiona probably a clear winner, but have seen her before. I do remember IU giving me a gorgeous grin and having nice pins so I opt for her and lay the $200.

Once she comes back to walk me to the room I kinda regret my choice. She is on the smaller side, for sure so stats and blurred pics could be legit, but her body seems chunkier even in the conservative dress. Not as petite around the shoulders either. She has a nice pretty face (not IU pretty) but her mannerisms and expressions seem exaggerated and remind me of an auntie I knew who was sensitive to smell and used to always wrinkle her nose every 5mins.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
    In the room I strip quickly and jump into the shower and she asks me to slow down cos she wants to wash me down. When she walks under the harsh shower lights (even some hottie’s dun look great under these things), every blemish and bump is highlighted.

IU’s body is small, she has decent legs but that’s about it. Not fat or chunky just kinda saggy, her flesh kinda hangs off her and gives her body a shapeless look. Plus her boobs are probably A cups but somehow still sag. She has decent white skin and again her face is nice with dyed brown hair, but she leaves it up most of the time. She washes me down sensually and rubs her body against mine. She really likes my body, cos I’m pretty toned and muscled from shitloads of exercise.

Tbh… if we were meeting in the wild, she would be the ‘reacher’ and I reckon I’d be the ‘settler.’ Even tho she says she is only 28yrs old, her body looks older than mine.

Onto the bed and I lay back, close my eyes and let her do her thing. Cat bath and nipple kisses, working her way down to my cock and then a decent BBBJ. I look down and see her face looking up at me, great eye contact and it still turns me on. My cock has engorged and looks thicker than her wrists atm. She gets up and straddles me then begins a pussy-slide and her softer body actually feels nice. I put my hands on those tiny titties and squeeze em hard, asking to fuck already.

At this point she grabs the condom and for some reason has a real issue trying to open it. By the time she has it open, my cock has lulled onto its side like one of those balloon ppl you see at car sales lots. Nevertheless she’s dom’s me and squeezes my cock hard at the base and starts shoving it in.

MAIN EVENT
    She has a small snatch… so it’s not easy to wedge me in there, but once I’m in it feels good. She bounces on me for a bit before I grip her arse and start putting some pelvic thrusts in. Her moans are soft and sound a little FOAMie… After I sit up, I realise my cock has re-grown inside her and I flip us over for some mish.

I pound away for a bit… pulling nearly all the way out and then slamming all the way in. The same sounds coming out of this girl are hard to read, so I keep going and can feel her arms and legs grip around me. Time for doggy and I flip her around and slide in easily.

No warm-up… balls deep and solid pounding right away. Got all her wobbly bits going till she lay flat. Then some grinding, while she buried her head into the mattress. Could not find relief though, probably not turned on enuf, but in this position with the help of gravity, all I could see was a slim tight waist as her flesh hung under, yeah… can tell she must have been a slim one back in the day. Got her hips back up and waist down in doggy for maximum depth and was able to pound it out to the finish.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    I pretty much jumped up and got into the shower. Chatted a little bit… she’s been in Sydney for 6years or so, just working and used to work in a massage shop. Only been doing WL work for a month or so. Still quite new, but her service and attitude were decent, just… not really my type.

Have to say, I dun understand how the shops decide on prices. Lots of younger and better looking girls at n5m and 42g who are less than $200. Maybe cos she is Korean?

Happy Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Been trying to cut back on the punting, but what generally happens after a week or so is I start getting really strong urges to get me some. Happened to be wfh and checking my local for talent. A lot of girls falling into ‘my type’ here - Shuri, IU, Tina… Arrange via txt for a viewing and I’m there in 5min.

SCOPING
    Took a seat in the little curtained waiting cubicles. Place is quiet in the middle of a weekday. The girls start coming out - each one in some glamour dress and heels pulling back the curtain and giving me a smile or a cursory nod… sometimes I can hear them giggling to each other as they walk past. It occurred to me that these girls are probably sizing us up as much we are do at these line-ups.

They say their names so fast that honestly can’t remember, and have to get a few to come back out to re-check. Tina looks nothing like her pictures but is okay. Fiona probably a clear winner, but have seen her before. I do remember IU giving me a gorgeous grin and having nice pins so I opt for her and lay the $200.

Once she comes back to walk me to the room I kinda regret my choice. She is on the smaller side, for sure so stats and blurred pics could be legit, but her body seems chunkier even in the conservative dress. Not as petite around the shoulders either. She has a nice pretty face (not IU pretty) but her mannerisms and expressions seem exaggerated and remind me of an auntie I knew who was sensitive to smell and used to always wrinkle her nose every 5mins.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
    In the room I strip quickly and jump into the shower and she asks me to slow down cos she wants to wash me down. When she walks under the harsh shower lights (even some hottie’s dun look great under these things), every blemish and bump is highlighted.

IU’s body is small, she has decent legs but that’s about it. Not fat or chunky just kinda saggy, her flesh kinda hangs off her and gives her body a shapeless look. Plus her boobs are probably A cups but somehow still sag. She has decent white skin and again her face is nice with dyed brown hair, but she leaves it up most of the time. She washes me down sensually and rubs her body against mine. She really likes my body, cos I’m pretty toned and muscled from shitloads of exercise.

Tbh… if we were meeting in the wild, she would be the ‘reacher’ and I reckon I’d be the ‘settler.’ Even tho she says she is only 28yrs old, her body looks older than mine.

Onto the bed and I lay back, close my eyes and let her do her thing. Cat bath and nipple kisses, working her way down to my cock and then a decent BBBJ. I look down and see her face looking up at me, great eye contact and it still turns me on. My cock has engorged and looks thicker than her wrists atm. She gets up and straddles me then begins a pussy-slide and her softer body actually feels nice. I put my hands on those tiny titties and squeeze em hard, asking to fuck already.

At this point she grabs the condom and for some reason has a real issue trying to open it. By the time she has it open, my cock has lulled onto its side like one of those balloon ppl you see at car sales lots. Nevertheless she’s dom’s me and squeezes my cock hard at the base and starts shoving it in.

MAIN EVENT
    She has a small snatch… so it’s not easy to wedge me in there, but once I’m in it feels good. She bounces on me for a bit before I grip her arse and start putting some pelvic thrusts in. Her moans are soft and sound a little FOAMie… After I sit up, I realise my cock has re-grown inside her and I flip us over for some mish.

I pound away for a bit… pulling nearly all the way out and then slamming all the way in. The same sounds coming out of this girl are hard to read, so I keep going and can feel her arms and legs grip around me. Time for doggy and I flip her around and slide in easily.

No warm-up… balls deep and solid pounding right away. Got all her wobbly bits going till she lay flat. Then some grinding, while she buried her head into the mattress. Could not find relief though, probably not turned on enuf, but in this position with the help of gravity, all I could see was a slim tight waist as her flesh hung under, yeah… can tell she must have been a slim one back in the day. Got her hips back up and waist down in doggy for maximum depth and was able to pound it out to the finish.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    I pretty much jumped up and got into the shower. Chatted a little bit… she’s been in Sydney for 6years or so, just working and used to work in a massage shop. Only been doing WL work for a month or so. Still quite new, but her service and attitude were decent, just… not really my type.

Have to say, I dun understand how the shops decide on prices. Lots of younger and better looking girls at n5m and 42g who are less than $200. Maybe cos she is Korean?

Happy Punting
    Maybe she is korean maybe cos of agent fee?

i take it shes not the IU from Ginza working 2 shops? hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Maybe she is korean maybe cos of agent fee?

i take it shes not the IU from Ginza working 2 shops? hahaha
    Dunno mate. Never got to try that one… or the private one in Rhodes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not physical descriptions that suck in