Thread: Asian Flamin or Asian Raisin?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian Flamin or Asian Raisin?

I recently met a ML where she was advertised being 24yr old. A little chubby, holding probably a size 10ish. After we got speaking during the massage, she loosened up a bit and explained that she was actually 35.

But boy she looked like she was in her early 20's. I do have to appreciate how well most Asians age as they get older.

So the question is which WL or ML who is pushing late 30s and 40s who can still pass of as being in their 20s?

Essentially looking like a hottie on the outside but has a wealth of experience (veteran). BEST OF BOTH WORLDS 🌎.

Share your current or past WL/ML who fit in this category.

Ok GO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im in my mid-30s and even asians tell me I look 27.

I tell them the secret sauce to visit brothels every week and getting in a 1 hour cardio session with a 20 year old.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Girl being experienced is really that important to you, bro OP?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't say it's important. Merely just appreciative of some asian ML/WL who age very well with the inclusion of having some decent experience under their belt/panties.

I think we would be surprised how many are working in shops that fly under the radar if they actually reveal their ages. I've got a cousin who almost 40, she eats well, goes to the gym, eats in moderation, has 2 kids and looks like a 27 year old. That's respect to those who can keep those appearances.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    I wouldn't say it's important. Merely just appreciative of some asian ML/WL who age very well with the inclusion of having some decent experience under their belt/panties.

I think we would be surprised how many are working in shops that fly under the radar if they actually reveal their ages. I've got a cousin who almost 40, she eats well, goes to the gym, eats in moderation, has 2 kids and looks like a 27 year old. That's respect to those who can keep those appearances.
    Aging well is a good thing, but it is their thing, not mine.

And I feel that an aged WL who’s been in the industry a longtime, that long exposure has deep implications in many ways. Physical and mental.