Thread: J - AKI - Beautiful Japenese Sakura flower

Junior Member(有D料到)

J - AKI - Beautiful Japenese Sakura flower

I must say, Ginza gets the best girls with the Best attitude

Wanted to punt to CBD and I must say, Receptionist Hitomi is becoming a bitch - Worst one, Off-lately. Rude to customers, Walk-ins being pushed to old shop. Not even allowing to see the ladies. She gets to pick and tell which one we should go to. New shop is going down the drain soon. Guranteed

Went to Surry hills. Ginza. Papasan is so amazing. Asked me what I wanted and I gave my pref, he asked me to try Aki today

Went in. Aki walks in a Thai Masseuse dress. Undresses herself and then me. Gives me a nice LFK and hug. Asks to get in shower. A very nice BBBJ in shower. I asked if we can do sex in shower but ginza shower booth is very small to accomodate, without getting hurt

We both get back to bed, dried up, Laying naked in bed. All around mirror view is amazing. You can see her giving you BBBJ from all the angles. Love this experience.

She slowly goes down for rimming.

We switch places. She is very very sensitive girl. Even a slight tip touch with FIV gives her jerks but she likes it. Pushes 2 fingers in and slowly gyrates her body.

Domming up, she comes on top CG and slowly does the ride.

Her body is amazing. Sex. No gym, no yoga but she maintains it well

Only negative, Teeth during a bit of BBBJ

Then we go doggy. And I finish in her mouth. She takes it like a champ

Clean up and hug. Arigato Kozaimas and we leave

Amazing girl. Papasan asks for *** - Said 10/10

Love this place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    I must say, Ginza gets the best girls with the Best attitude

Wanted to punt to CBD and I must say, Receptionist Hitomi is becoming a bitch - Worst one, Off-lately. Rude to customers, Walk-ins being pushed to old shop. Not even allowing to see the ladies. She gets to pick and tell which one we should go to. New shop is going down the drain soon. Guranteed

Went to Surry hills. Ginza. Papasan is so amazing. Asked me what I wanted and I gave my pref, he asked me to try Aki today

Went in. Aki walks in a Thai Masseuse dress. Undresses herself and then me. Gives me a nice LFK and hug. Asks to get in shower. A very nice BBBJ in shower. I asked if we can do sex in shower but ginza shower booth is very small to accomodate, without getting hurt

We both get back to bed, dried up, Laying naked in bed. All around mirror view is amazing. You can see her giving you BBBJ from all the angles. Love this experience.

She slowly goes down for rimming.

We switch places. She is very very sensitive girl. Even a slight tip touch with FIV gives her jerks but she likes it. Pushes 2 fingers in and slowly gyrates her body.

Domming up, she comes on top CG and slowly does the ride.

Ginza manage to keep very high consistent standards most times - credit to the awesome reception team.

Bro i noticed Aki got some new photos - how would you say her looks are compared with the photos? face and body wise

Her body is amazing. Sex. No gym, no yoga but she maintains it well

Only negative, Teeth during a bit of BBBJ

Then we go doggy. And I finish in her mouth. She takes it like a champ

Clean up and hug. Arigato Kozaimas and we leave

Amazing girl. Papasan asks for *** - Said 10/10

Love this place
    customer service is going downhill for sure at 360!!

all the 360 CBD Simps can spam this post and defend the shop but just calling it how it is and how i was treated last time i was there....

Was told to pay upfront (after picking a girl from their moments) even though i showed them my wechat and that id been going to shop before

then as i am paying i ask if i can see the girl or if other girls are free for a hello and i am told no

wait for a little bit and then hear a knock and the guy defes looks a bit different and a size up....undress and exhange hello but i spoke in japanese and she looked confused only to realise it was the wrong girl fml

so that wasted some time - super average service with the girl when she did arrive and honestly dont even know if i got that time wasted back as the room has a clock but the girl went off her phone alarm and kept looking at the time

Tried to give the feedback to reception who didnt seem to care said sorry hope better next time and turned to face the next customer completely shutting me down wtf....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can vouch for AKI too . Amazing girl , nice demeanour. Accomodating and gentle kinda fun ..

Nothing to say about CBD360 - enough said