Thread: J Ramu - Absolute Cutie

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Ramu - Absolute Cutie

Girl: J Ramu

Date: March 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. HJ. Cat bath. DFK. 69. Sex in multiple positions. CIM offered (but I didn't take her up on it).

Body: 8.5/10 - Nice slim and petite body.

Face: 8/10 - Super cute face. Pics on the website are accurate, though obviously optimised with good lighting and a professional photographer.

Service: 8/10 - This is a very strange one to gauge. I'll explain in detail later, but her services were "Meh"--meaning I'd normally rate her lower--though I did appreciate her effort. Sex is sensual and more of a GFE.

Personality/After Sex: 9/10 - English isn't great but she's a sweet and cheeky girl. Super cute personality.

Summary: We were both tired for our session, but I could tell she put full effort into the sesh anyway, which I respect. Very cute and fun girl.

I booked Ramu much later than I usually like to punt so I was honestly reluctant to go through with it since I was tired from the day. For me, little bro is usually already erect when on the way to the shop just thinking about a session, but this time I really couldn't get him to stand at attention beforehand. I went through it anyway and I am so glad I did.

When I walked in to meet her, the first thing I noticed is how absolutely adorable she is. She gives a very warm smile and has a super friendly demeanour. If you're into those maid cafes they have in Japan, then you'd like Ramu. She'd fit right into one of those. (I'm not really into that shit though, to be honest.) I think the schoolgirl pic of her on the website best captures how cute she is in real life.

We stripped down to shower and she's got a very small and petite body that is similar to Emily Willis. She's almost completely shaved down there, save for a small landing strip. When I say 'small' I mean you can probably count the amount of hairs she has there, but she did it very well and it actually accentuates how nice of a pussy she has. Little bro got a bit excited when he saw her.

Into the shower where she cleaned me up and gave me a HJ while soaping little bro. After rinsing off the soap she gave me a quick BBBJ in the shower where she kept eye contact. I saw in her eyes that she was tired, or maybe she saw in mine that I was and mirrored that.

I mentally wasn't really there (we all have those days, eh?) so by the time I dried off, little bro was flacid again. When I laid on the bed, she began the event with some DFK--which is that odd technique where the girl sorta just sticks her tongue out and moves it around.

She then restarted the BBBJ and I felt bad that little bro was limp and her sucking wasn't doing anything for me. It wasn't a reflection of her at all as I'd normally be into a girl that looks like this! I tried to tell her this but I don't think she understood what I was saying (her English isn't great). However, she did have a universally positive response: she adjusted herself so her pussy was in my face for some 69.

That got little bro going immediately as I licked and sucked her clit with enthusiasm. She gave genuine soft and quiet moans as I sucked away. One thing to note is that she does this quirky thing where she puts a towel underneath you when giving her BBBJ. I don't know if it was because she was tired, but her technique is a bit too soft and slow for me. One positive is that she did deepthroat, and every time she did she'd politely spit her saliva onto the towel. Odd.

After a bit of that, I wanted to take advantage of little bro being hard so I told her I wanted to fuck. After applying a bit of lube, she guided me inside while she was on top for some Man Missionary while I wrapped my arms around her slim waist tightly for leverage. Her genuine moaning while being fucked is very very hot. It's not the oftentimes distracting JAV fake moans. She actually sounds very good when getting fucked.

I felt like I was about to bust so I had to pull out and I told her I wanted her to get on her back. She didn't understand what I said, so she instead got into the doggy position. Okay, that works too!

Fucking her was slow and sensual and definitely more of a GFE. I entered her and we switched from Basset Hound to Leapfrog where I didn't last long and blew into the bag.

She quickly washed herself off in the shower and again I can see the tiredness in her eyes. She was still nothing but smiles though, and doing things like tickling my feet to be playful. So Goddamn cute. We had to chat using Google Translate but even through that platform her cheekiness shown through. She showed me pictures of what she's done in Sydney so far. Some of those pics had another Japanese girl with her. I thought the other girl was also cute and when I asked who it was she said it was Honami. Damn. A threesome with these two would be terrific if they were open to it!

She was resting beside me on my arm while we chatted and after a bit of that, I instinctively positioned myself on top of her and she spread her legs so I was between them. We started DFK'ing again and she said, "Again?" I only had minutes left in the session, but surprisingly little bro was up for the challenge so I nodded in the affirmative.

We dommed up and I fucked her with long and slow strokes in Missionary. The buzzer started going off then, but we didn't care. We kept fucking and DFKing with those long slow strokes and it wasn't long at all until her really hot moans made me empty my load a second time.

By then I think the buzzer went off a third or fourth time and she asked if I wanted to have a quick shower--which I did. She politely thanked me at the end of the session and gave me a kiss.

WIR? I want to. She's only here until the end of March and I don't think I'll have a time to see her again. I hope she returns because I would like to see her when:

A) I'm less tired and there wasn't anything mentally bringing me down
    B) She's a bit more fresh and less tired

With the above two things I think I'd have terrific sessions with her. We've got good chemistry, but were both a bit flat yesterday. Despite this, I thought our time was well spent.

Happy Punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate. I would concur my experience with yours and she is a sweet girl to spend the hour with.