Thread: Belt Strap Sex

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Belt Strap Sex

Would you do it if your ML/WG turns out to be kinky and asks you to use your belt on her naked bottom as you doggie her?
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Would you do it if your ML/WG turns out to be kinky and asks you to use your belt on her naked bottom as you doggie her?
    Yes i would.

Who would this lady be?

Asking for a friend of a friend of a friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve always fallen more on the masochist side of S & M so am more likely to ask the WL to use the belt on me.

Doesn’t help that I’m a fairly big guy and am always in my head about hurting other people. Have even struggled when so ladies have asked me to choke them during fun times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’ve always fallen more on the masochist side of S & M so am more likely to ask the WL to use the belt on me.

Doesn’t help that I’m a fairly big guy and am always in my head about hurting other people. Have even struggled when so ladies have asked me to choke them during fun times.
    I know what you mean. I would rather get choked/slapped/ (belted?) than the other way around. Actually had one who is kinky, she bit me so hard that some blood came out, while her choking left some red marks on my neck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I have however I ask before hand how hard they want to be spanked of course. Both parties enjoy it very much I find.