Thread: J Alia - Really cute j girl who tongue f**** me

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Alia - Really cute j girl who tongue f**** me

After seeing positive reviews on J Alia and seeing how cute she is from her photos, I added her to the top of my list. Today had my regular day off and decided to remove my urges and booked Alia for a one hour sessions. An too my delight, the whole session did not disappoint.

Ratings for her and session;
    Appearance: 8.5 Her photos are definitely her. Her last photos which is professional edited still resembles her. She is much cuter in person and she is one of those girls if you see in person you would double take and say wow shes cute.
    Body: 8 Her boobs are on a the smaller side (A-B cup) but the small side adds to the cuteness and charm. She is quite tall for J girls, standing at 170cm, her body isnt super skinny. She is slim and just right. Model edited photo is clearly the same as her current body.
    Service: 10 Literally tongue licked me everywhere as well as made sure her tongue was in my throat the whole time.
    GFE: 7.5 It wasn't the usual GFE type of experience (It wasnt bad a bad session dont get me wrong lol.) however it was more reminiscing of when two friends would meet up for a session as FWB. We got along, had sex and enjoyed it an then would go about the day sort of vibe. Was a nice change from having the usual GFE which I liked this time round.
    Personality/English: Cute and sweet. Not too much of a conversation but was giggling a lot and we did have small chats about her and her time here. English is decent. Can have a conversation but some words she gets confused, so have to be completely clear.
    Duration of session: 1 Hour

Session + day:
    Today was a perfect day to punt. Weather was in my favor. No rain and wasnt hot. The walk to Club adds to my exercise and steps for the day which I like. Once I got to the desk to see the team, it was very busy even around midday today. Team working hard from the get go. Gave them some snacks as they always provide top quality service for long shifts of the day.

Once paid was told to make my way to room 9; aka the hello kitty room. This was the same room where I first visited club to see hinano aiuchi. Once I made my way up to the stairs, I could hear kpop playing from inside the room. It was new jeans being played, so I figured she was a kpop fan. Knocked on the door and as it opens, stands this really cute but tall J girl; Alia. Very warm greeting she provides to me. She was wearing a cute dress too. As I get inside the room completely, to break the ice, I ask if she was a kpop fan; she says isnt so much, said her sister is a big kpop fan and introduces her to new music. She said she prefers idol music etc. I asked if she knew le sserafim as they are one of my favorite groups atm. She didnt but when I spoke to her about one of the members being from an Idol group she asked about the group and got interested.

I move over to her to get a closer look at her beauty but she goes in for a hug. She then directs me to leave my stuff on the chair by the mirror. We both undress and head to the bathroom to shower.

Shower time;
    As we get in the shower, I get a good look at her body. Young supple and clear/smooth white skin. We start kissing, an this is when it gets steamy. She started to dfk and was literally using fast tongue actions. Her tongue was like so far in my mouth. This may not appeal to some but for me this was hot. I put my hands on her waist and she was using her body to rub against me and the little man. I started to then rub her clit and noticed she was already a little wet. She then got the soap to rub me down clean; she commented on my skin being smooth (I did shower thoroughly before going out for the day) then initiate her bbbj. She is experienced doing this. Most likely experience in Japan. She started by putting the whole thing in her mouth and then used her tongue and lips to go back and forth. She then looks up at me with her cute eyes to admire her work. She then grabs my dick and puts her lips directly on the tip, while swirling her tongue around. Boy this was so good and her look while doing this was so erotic. Only little downside was, the shower bbbj was too fast. It last only like 2 mins. I let reception know at the end of the session, not as a complaint but to help her improve for future clients she sees as this will greatly improve her service and make it more eventful for all of us.

Daty and pleasuring her;
    As we dry up and move to the bed, she comes over to by the end and uses her hand to put on my face and looks at me then says; cute and soft face. It was a nice little complement. She isnt shy about expressing her likes about her visitors. Next she gives me a peck sort of kiss on the lips then slowly as we feel each other, we start kissing more sexually. I ask her to lay on her back on the bed. I could tell she actually liked my offering to initiate pleasuring her before I got anything. She is currently laid back with her legs spread opened and could see the full view of her cute pussy. It wasnt very big her clit and lips. It looks very tight and supple. She has a bit of stubble above but nothing off turning. Her pussy isnt pink but not dark. Almost like a light skin color. As I licked her clit for the first time; she already responded well. She let off a moan and could tell her clit is the most pleasurable point. As I was focusing on licking the tip of her clit; I slowly incorporated 1 FIV. The combination resonates well with her. I didnt stop till I knew she came and was pleasured. I spent a considerable time tasting her and enjoying it. Her overall taste was a little sweet with no off smell or taste. Perfect.

Throughout I kept looking up to see her reactions and could see her fully relaxed, laying back with her arms back and moaning. When she is feeling the most pleasured / about to cum, her legs start to close, moaning gets a tad louder and she was shaking.

Main course;
    After focusing on her making her feel good, I come back up. She puts her arms around my neck and instantly pulls me to her and starts kissing me aggressively. Her tongue action became much more erratic. She became much more assertive to me. She then says to me your very handsome and cute, I take this part with a grain of salt but reply back with nah, but your much more pretty and beautiful.

She the directs me with her body and arms to make me lay on my back. She mounts on top of me to continue kissing me. From here this is when she literally kisses and licks almost everywhere. She started her cat bath on my ears and neck. She was licking up and down my neck. You could feel her saliva from kissing my ear to the neck. She then started kissing my chest and then made out with both of my nipples. As she continues kissing everywhere and going lower and lower she finally got to my little man. I was expecting the bbbj but instead she started kissing and licking above it, to the sides of my balls, weirdly next my upper thighs and then the area between my ass and balls. I was seriously enjoying this. No girl has displayed much this level of comfortableness to lick everywhere (no rimming ofc, dont think that is at all hot or attractive lol). She then made it to my balls and was just sucking on each while maintaining eye contact the whole time throughout the catbath. She has one ball in her mouth and was giggling and smiling. She was clearly teasing me from here haha. After a slightly lengthy bath, she finally gets to the bbbj.

As forementioned; more of that amazing and wet bbbj. Something about alia's cute expressions while having my penis in her mouth was hitting my fetishes lol. She then was returning the favor for the daty by trying her absolute best to get me off to CIM. It really didnt happen which she looked a little disappointed as Ive heard a lot of girls get satisfaction for making guys come fast. Unfortunately this isnt the right thing to make me do that haha.

Cowgirl:
    After failing to get my to CIM during bbbj; she slaps the dom on with attempts to get me off here. She hops on top for her cowgirl. Initial thoughts are she isnt a very tight girl but more a very loose girl. Just right and a great feeling being in her. Now in cow girl, She was riding me on top with a sort of passion and intimate approach. She was going up and down with a slow rhythm. She then leans in to ride me but also constantly make out with me. Moments later she switches to asian cow girl and increases the tempo, exposing her body fully while I could get a clear sight of being going in and out of her. I lean up a bit to suck on her boobs but she is very ticklish there so I had to slowly make it more pleasurable than the normal style is do.

Missionary:
    After allowing her to take control of the session for a bit, I felt it was time I wanted to come. So I suggest to switch then slowly swing her around to her back. She lies back and spread her legs open. I position close to her and get inside. Oh boy, this position where you can see her body fully while seeing yourself completely in her with her pussy exposed was hot. I switched between a fast pounding motion to a more sensual approach and noticed a moderate speed was what she was most receptive to. Once getting in the right speed, she again like before pulls me in closer to tongue fuck me. This felt very passionate. Almost like you felt and clicked with a girl so well then finally got her home to finally have sex passionately etc. As I was about the cum, I mentioned it to her, which she said want to cim? I said its ok I wanna cum inside while admiring her. Finally released and oh boy I was feeling great and her beauty and cuteness. Definately one of my most memorable times cumming in the dom during a session with a girl.

After round 1:
    Usually from this point it would be me and the girl resting and having a very intimate sort of cuddle and chat but she was still tongue fucking me. She kept giving me cute looks and giggles. She then put her hand on my dick and constantly stroked me while we were making out. I then move her back so I could rest slightly on her side while I make out with her. I use my left hand to rub her clit and notice she is still mega wet. I asked 5mins after my first time cuming, do you wanna go again? she didnt even say yes, just went and grabbed the condom. I got a little soft but she incorporated giving me a bj and putting the dom at the same time and instantly got hard again.

She then lays on her back for mish without me asking. I love it when a girl just initiates what she wants. I hop inside her again to make sure she was fully fulfilled a second time. During round two we switched between mish for a few mins to doggy. Her body shape and curves were so nice from doggy. Surprised I didnt do this early during the session. I kept kissing her ear and back during doggy which she was very sensitive too. After a long around of doggy, the bell finally goes off. I then pull out and she said to me thank you. I was taken aback a bit lol by this but just said no thank you. We sat on the bed for a few mins longer just kissing rather than preparing for the shower. She then takes my hand and directs me to the shower.

Again as we get in the shower; she was very touchy with me still, kissing me and rubbing her body against mine. She really didnt so much clean much but rather wanted to kiss more. She then said your really handsome again. I didnt reply back but just kissed her cheek then nibbled on her ear.

Now we both are getting dressed; she came over to me and said I really enjoyed our time thank you. She then hugs me and again just kept kissing me and sticking her tongue down my mouth. I then said thank you again, it was amazing and had an amazing time.

Overall final thoughts;
    Alia has to be one of the most cutests girls ive seen at ginza so far. She is also very genuine, from her vibe, moans while being pleasured to her over attitude and demeanor. She also made me feel extra special with all the compliments and extra kissing. Would I say she is a GFE? not so much but more like a girl you really like and get together to have sex with a lot but know you cant be bf/gf. I would 100% recommend you see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing review bloom. I think her tongue has a mind of its own, it is just nonstop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Amazing review bloom. I think her tongue has a mind of its own, it is just nonstop.
    Haha for sure man! Really found this hot