Recently noticed that V May is back!

Took this chance to book a one hour session with her since I missed out on seeing her before she left to go back home, so I thought I wouldn't get a chance to see her.

Easy booking on the day, and hassle free transaction at 278 Cleveland made things very simple. Before you know it, it was Room 10 I go (with the best shower room imo, wish 276 rooms had more of these showers, nice and big and roomy)

I've seen her friend V Emma, but damn May is much better looking and younger in my opinion. She has a nice fit body with great legs. Unfortunately fake tits that looks pretty poor done imo, because she doesn't have nipples popping out, which was very weird to me. But her ASS!! Even if it's fake it was a beautiful ass and plump to the touch with a nice small hip. It's an amazing sight to see.

In the shower she did an amazing BBBJ, very deep and very sexy eye contact. CONSTANT EYE CONTACT!!! It really gets you raring to go and I was about to blow my first load before we even moved on to the main course. But before the bed ofc we got the shower pussy slide, not as intimate as K Rebecca, but still pretty decent. Let's be honest, no one is beating K Rebecca and K Jessie in my books.

Quickly ushered her to move to the bed and after a quick dry I went in for some DATY and she seemed very receptive to it. Proceeded to lie down and let myself enjoy the view she gave me a very PSE style BBBJ of her amazing eye contact, man that is so hot. It's nice and deep, with smiles behind those eyes. I didn't even bother thinking about anything else and just let the first load blow. Fuck, her suction is amazing.

We had some chat afterwards ask a break and she's trying her best to go to gym at least once a week, because she wants to enjoy her time here in Sydney this time around. So hopefully she has more fun this time.

Quickly headed into round two with a great bbbj and I was already standing at full mast!!

While I still had energy I asked her to lie down (which took abit of motioning, which was WEIRD TO ME!! LIKE, WHO WOULDN"T WANNA FUCK THAT ASS IN PRONE???) Man felt like fucking her pussy since you can't see shit, but her ass was so comfortable. She was squeezing her ass with my rythm as I thrust and it felt like it was a living thing sucking you in. In no time I shot a full second load, making her ass looks like she squirted. It was amazing.

She even helped me shower to end the session, which was rare and I was soon on the way out. I promised to see her again soon, so hopefully I can make it XD

Great punt, great punt.