When I saw Belle appear on the Menu (sorry) Roster, she caught my eye. Young, pretty, slim, sexy Aussie girl …….Even the other girls in the shop say Belle is pretty.

Hmmm, I cannot remember the last time I spent an erotic hour or two with a young Aussie girl, but it has been awhile. So, been trying to see her for a two to three weeks now. Especially after she turned up in Reception one night wearing just a towel to advise Jesse that her customer had extended 2 or 3 hours! Lucky bastard, I mused. But I was also pretty happy seeing her naked body covered only by the towel. Delicious! That was as close as I got until one to two weeks ago.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/belle-au/

I know there are a couple of other ARs, most of which are similar to my experience, but I am writing this to share some additional information.

Firstly, I can vouch for Belle being fully shaved and showered when I saw her – even after arriving at the shop hot and sweaty from a shopping trip. BTW, Belle also looks great with clothes on! But off they came and into the shower to reveal her wonderful sexy, slim, tall, toned body with beautiful natural Bcups. Obviously watching Belle undress and being naked is also a treat!

Second, I wasn’t put off by one of the other ARs advising to take care in striking up a conversation with Belle. Maybe we hit it off, or maybe Belle (like me) likes to get to know the person who she is fucking a little before or after fucking. Either way, we shared some of our history and found some common experiences. Talking to Belle makes it clear she is also pretty smart and converses effortlessly.

It is correct that Belle only offers Standard Service, but that is probably the best Standard Service I have ever had in my life! Belle makes the point of being very engaged during sex, is extremely open minded and very experienced. Her CBJ was one of the best I have ever had and, although wearing a condom, you still get a pretty amazing feeling as her mouth and tongue go to work on your cock. Deep throat is not only not an issue, but just one of the things Belle does with your cock during sex. She proved just how capable her DT skills are a few minutes later by offering me to try with my hand. Wow! Erotic, sexy, unforgettable. I wanna do that again!!

As mentioned by other punters, Belle's eye contact is second to none and she never stops looking at you, no matter what the activity and what the position. Amazing!

Although, I have written other ARs about girls having internal muscle control in their pussy, or experiencing convulsions or spasms when they are about to cum, or cumming, Belle has the most amazing internal muscle control I have ever experienced. She can squeeze her pussy open and closed completely at will, creating an amazing sensation when you are inside her.

So, with that context in mind, we had a pretty good session. Lots of great sex, kissing and licking to the extent possible with Standard Service and also lots of laughs as Belle has an infectious personality and is very easy to connect with.

On to fucking and Belle’s open mindedness comes to the fore, spreading her legs wide and back towards her torso plus eagerly accepting my cock inside her. Belle is also very flexible and has the ability to spread her legs …. as far as you please.

Moved on from mish to doggy and, as I think another punter mentioned, Belle turned back to look at me while I was thrusting inside her. This combined with some anal play from one hand during fucking her doggy style was pretty sensational.

I don’t normally see Aussie girls - but Belle is certainly one I will never forget!

WIR? If I can be so lucky!!