Thread: J Reiko

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Reiko

I honestly can't think of anything Reiko falls short on, the service and attitude is top tier.

Greeted me outside the door as she stood barefoot in her sexy lingerie, and before even hopping in the shower she goes in for DFK and starts grabbing my cock with my pants still on. Through out the session lots of compliments. Helped me undress, and dried me off. She was on her knees drying my legs.

On the bed with lots of foreplay, as I reached down her pussy it was so wet. Her pussy feels really nice, it's puffy. Also shallow and tight, my cock kept slipping out. She is also really receptive to her nipples being played with and as I rubbed her clit she would spasm.

At the end, she was sweaty and her hair all messy with an exhausted look..

EDIT: forgot to add, at the end of the session she will give you something special
    Last edited by justforfun2023; 20-03-2024 at 07:41 PM. Reason: more info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is amazing. Wonder if she will run out of what she gives out at the end, will have to make a booking again soon to find out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    I honestly can't think of anything Reiko falls short on, the service and attitude is top tier.

Greeted me outside the door as she stood barefoot in her sexy lingerie, and before even hopping in the shower she goes in for DFK and starts grabbing my cock with my pants still on. Through out the session lots of compliments. Helped me undress, and dried me off. She was on her knees drying my legs.

On the bed with lots of foreplay, as I reached down her pussy it was so wet. Her pussy feels really nice, it's puffy. Also shallow and tight, my cock kept slipping out. She is also really receptive to her nipples being played with and as I rubbed her clit she would spasm.

At the end, she was sweaty and her hair all messy with an exhausted look..

EDIT: forgot to add, at the end of the session she will give you something special
    Had a very similar experience to this AR and would definitely recommend a one hour booking…
    I can see why rooter called her out and said she’s wifey material

Hahahah that souvenir …. Funny thing happened to me with that will out in my AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    She is amazing. Wonder if she will run out of what she gives out at the end, will have to make a booking again soon to find out

It’s been replenished xD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    It’s been replenished xD
    Good to know haha