Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, toys, reverse CG, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Very pretty, slim, pert C-cups, lovely butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK/Mongolia

Value for money/recommend? : Lovely girl, good service, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : I finally got round to visiting this place for the first time since the new management took over and they reduced the prices. I booked Mona based on the photos (which fortunately turned out to be real).

I was met by the new boss who said she was called Amanda. We started to have a chat but another customer arrived so I waited in the room and was soon joined by Mona.

I was gobsmacked and speechless – I thought she was very pretty, especially for a $150/hr joint, (sort of Eurasian) and she was immediately bubbly and giggly, giving me a hug and a kiss. She was wearing a pink bra and something wrapped around her hips and, as I soon joyfully discovered, no knickers.

I checked she did “Suck, no condom” and I paid. I showered while Mona got her stuff and some towels.

By now Mona had stripped. She has a good slim figure with nice pert C-cups, a tattoo, a lovely butt and a closely trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and after some DFKing and a lick of my nipples, she soon moved down and started a good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, good hand-action and some good work on my balls and perineum but she did start a bit more vigorously than I prefer.

Mona was kneeling beside me and was allowed to finger her clit but when I went to insert a finger she moved away.

I got her to move round for some 69 and she was soon moaning and squirming.

Her hand-action was getting me too close so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Mona was really getting into it and was quite loud. After a while I lay down for some more BJ and she went to her bag and pulled out a pink vibrator which she alternated between her clit and my cock.

Again I was about to cum so I got her to lie down again and watched close up as she worked herself into a frenzy using her vibrator. (At the end of the session she said she was tired – “too many cum”).

A bit more BJ and I asked her to get a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a $50 tip.

Mona climbed aboard for some reverse cowgirl, still using the vibrator on my balls and her clit but at times she was a bit rough when playing with my balls so I got her to turn around for some standard cowgirl.

When she tired she asked that I fuck her so we switched to the mish. This was great, looking down at her pretty face while she continued playing the vibrator against my balls. I soon came.

I lay down and after the tidy-up she lay in my arms for a chat – her English is a bit limited.

Mona said she’d been in Australia for a few months and works at 187 five days a week (not Mondays or Fridays) and hadn’t worked anywhere else. Her mother is from HK and her father from Mongolia but it sounded like she’d mostly lived in HK.

Time to shower and she went first. By the time I’d showered and was drying myself, Mona had dressed and she said goodbye and left, leaving me by myself – a minor negative.

I went and talked with Amanda but her English is seriously limited. I said I like to see girls who do BBBJ and she said all the girls do that (hopefully that’s correct). I was introduced to the other girls – Mimi (a slimish MILF) and Jojo (slightly meaty but friendly). Amanda is friendly and quite tactile – I’ll be back soon for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Photos on website look good. But man the exiting on her ass is abit over board haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. I bet the shop got some inquiries at that price

Shop Owner
    187 Hornsby