Thread: New V Girl Jenny at Fireflies 382

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New V Girl Jenny at Fireflies 382

Went to Fireflies/382A Pitt St last week. Seemed like almost all girls were busy, but there were a couple girls available. Ended up choosing Jenny, new Viet girl who had just started at the shop the day before. Jenny is on their website here:

http://https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/jenny-v/

Jenny has a cute young face and big smile. I guess she is early 20s. Jenny is new to Full Service, but has worked as a ML previously. Jenny told me that I was her 3rd FS customer. Cool!
    Jenny looks quite young and has an innocent but kind of cheeky face. Definitely cute and has a solid build with B+ or C cups plus reasonable arse and thighs. Not skinny or slender and a little chubby, but not too much, depending on your taste. We get to the room and do the shower routine.

Jenny offered a massage first, but I said nah, as I was there for FS and only booked one hour. Cannot fit in a massage as well in that time. So we start off with some kissing, licking and sucking with Jenny sitting on side of bed to do BBBJ. No hesitation at all and starts licking and sucking my cock as I stand in front of her. Good focus on the head of my cock and, with some slight encouragement, she took it a little deeper. No forcing or anything like that. Nice to see my cock in her mouth with her cute young face looking up to me as she sat on the edge of the bed sucking me.

Because of being a ML for a couple of years, Jenny has had lots of BBBJ experience and it was nice – soft, but still good. Not PSE – much more like GFE from a young girl. Jenny is not reluctant to do the service but, as she is new to FS, I found giving her a few directions and suggestions helps move things along. Jenny was happy to do all requests.

Moved Jenny on to her back and spread her legs for DATY. Jenny’s shaved pussy tastes nice and she cums after licking a while. Then put on condom and start to fuck. Jenny’s pussy feels good and quite tight. Had to be careful squeezing in and take it slow with some lube, even though she had just cum. Change from missionary to cowgirl and then doggy. Finish with more BBBJ and asked for CIM, which Jenny was happy to do. As she got up to get a tissue, I noticed some of my cum dripping out of one corner of her mouth. Fuckin hot to see on a cute young girl!

Punters maybe need to be a bit patient with Jenny as she is not used to FS. I guess she’s getting more used to it as each day at the shop passes. You just need to ask what you want her to do and give some prompts. Please be nice to her and patient.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to see v Jenny today and had a different experience. Definitely not like the photos, bit on the chubbier side with b tits, probably closer to 30s than 20s. Also first thing I noticed was her height, I'm 5'10 and standing next to her, her head only reached my nipple.

Paid for the diamond service but she didn't provide much more than standard.

Asked to kiss her but she turned away saying it'll ruin her make up. Diamond says bbbj but only got a 20sec covered bj.

Worst thing was she asked for more money (on top of the $240 for 45min diamond). I was like, what for? You haven't even done anything yet.

Definitely not value for money for me. Who knows, she could have had an off day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Warning don't choose her guys not even sexy girl like in the foto and asked more money not worth it to seeing her. Avoid at all cost or she will drain ur wallet. I don't pay more if she is really sexy girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I avoid that strip of massage shops and including 382A apart from 360... Those shops are notorious for ripping off customers. They treat every customer like they're either drunk, high or a tourist. Thinking they can squeeze more mulla from you. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like trickydicky is indeed tricky 9 out of 11 of his posts since joining are for the same shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with the sentiments above. However my comment isn’t about the girls - yes the photos are shopped beyond recognition and looks like a few fake reviews…however this isn’t my main complaint because you see this more and more from other shops as well.my issue is about the management. I had heard great things about Jesse but experienced nothing besides lies and bullshit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all, Jesse here.

This is the third time this happened. Tried to talk to her many times to no avail. As such, starting 5 minutes ago I told her to move another shop. She is no more rostered here.

Sorry for the bad experience, do see the other new ones. Still 5 new girls every week, some are really good.

Thanks for the honest detailed feedback, as this is how I can improve.

Cheers!

P.S. most photos are real. If theres photos that is not real let me know and I'll scold the girls giving fake photos.
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseSydney View Post
    Hi all, Jesse here.

This is the third time this happened. Tried to talk to her many times to no avail. As such, starting 5 minutes ago I told her to move another shop. She is no more rostered here.

Sorry for the bad experience, do see the other new ones. Still 5 new girls every week, some are really good.

Thanks for the honest detailed feedback, as this is how I can improve.

Cheers!

P.S. most photos are real. If theres photos that is not real let me know and I'll scold the girls giving fake photos.
    Aren't you able to disclose or verify if the photos are real or not? Saves us punters from having to trial the potential of fake or massively photoshopped and then jump back here to report.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For most yes, hence why most (80-90%) of our photos are real, but sometimes things slip under my radar. Theres 5 new girls a week and sometimes i and the recep team occupied with other things that things go unnoticed. Sometimes girls come interview and give photos and it looks like her so we believe, but unlike customers, we dont see them naked and dont spend intimate minutes with them lol so we may not pick up that the photos are fake. And on the contrary, sometimes years back i rejected photos accusing them of giving fake photos and then bam its actually real, just perfect studio lighting and photography angle. So its bit complicated in certain scenarios. Ive had it happen more than 50 times in 12 years that im dead sure its a fake photo only to be proven its real and it pisses the girls off. So ive learned to rely on people whove seen and touched them naked instead
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For most yes, hence why most (80-90%) of our photos are real, but sometimes things slip under my radar. Theres 5 new girls a week and sometimes i and the recep team occupied with other things that things go unnoticed. Sometimes girls come interview and give photos and it looks like her so we believe, but unlike customers, we dont see them naked and dont spend intimate minutes with them lol so we may not pick up that the photos are fake. And on the contrary, sometimes years back i rejected photos accusing them of giving fake photos and then bam its actually real, just perfect studio lighting and photography angle. So its bit complicated in certain scenarios. Ive had it happen more than 50 times in 12 years that im dead sure its a fake photo only to be proven its real and it pisses the girls off. So ive learned to rely on people whove seen and touched them naked instead
    Great that's Jesse, much appreciated, not only for the service and vision you're trying to provide but also responding here and actually getting shit done. Respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Jesse, understandable. However, why not take your own pics of the ladies in the shop instead relying on what's given to you at or for interviews? Real pics taken in the shop with about 4x images at various angles of the body will definitely build trust and creditability. This also sets a more reasonable expectation from the start. That's just my feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Thanks Jesse, understandable. However, why not take your own pics of the ladies in the shop instead relying on what's given to you at or for interviews? Real pics taken in the shop with about 4x images at various angles of the body will definitely build trust and creditability. This also sets a more reasonable expectation from the start. That's just my feedback.
    I agree. If you want to have creditability, get rid of all the fake photoshopped pics and present the true situation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the kind words and feedback yall!

Issue is,

Most are already taken hereor definite real. Its just the rare few that works too short and comes work when the photographer nor me nor the managers work. If you see our photos more than half are super real compared to most other shops.

Todays an example - as you can see 93% are real (those are our rooms and apartments). The right most is suss but so far no one ever complained about her so i think thats real.

https://imgur.com/a/0B7eD90

So yeah just keep telling me which ones are good and bad please do i can take action quicker and ill sort them out lol