Thread: red apple massage red hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile red apple massage red hill

move to brisbane ,Decided to try out Red Apple Massage at red hill. Came in without a booking and got a chick at the reception for 1hr. I have to admit she knew what she was doing I've been to many places and she by far gave one of the best massage I have had yet. it was on the line of a deep tissue massage. without the pain and crack my back. then she start teasing around my bum softly. asked for prices, 50,100,120,150. I chose hj ,had trouble getting me hard so she offered her boob and pussy slide on me.let my finger and tongue run all around her, even let me slip a finger in and licking. finished with deep throat BL. cost more, All in all a postive experience.

Massage 10/10
    looks 7/10 a little bit choppy
    Results 9/10
    sevice 150 BJ and bodyslide
    name vivi

she recommed the DUO massage with her friend Mandy next time. She shown photo of her friend. looks petite and slim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried an hour with Mandy. Skinny size 4-6. Limited options to $150 and I mean limited. WIR? No.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I need to try this place but its entrance is way too public. Will let you know if I get the balls to go in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They have a rear entrance off the side street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemin80 View Post
    They have a rear entrance off the side street
    Thanks don’t know how I missed that. I will report back my findings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacky6868 View Post
    move to brisbane ,Decided to try out Red Apple Massage at red hill. Came in without a booking and got a chick at the reception for 1hr. I have to admit she knew what she was doing I've been to many places and she by far gave one of the best massage I have had yet. it was on the line of a deep tissue massage. without the pain and crack my back. then she start teasing around my bum softly. asked for prices, 50,100,120,150. I chose hj ,had trouble getting me hard so she offered her boob and pussy slide on me.let my finger and tongue run all around her, even let me slip a finger in and licking. finished with deep throat BL. cost more, All in all a postive experience.

Massage 10/10
    looks 7/10 a little bit choppy
    Results 9/10
    sevice 150 BJ and bodyslide
    name vivi

she recommed the DUO massage with her friend Mandy next time. She shown photo of her friend. looks petite and slim.
    Is the chick at reception still they? What's her name?