Thread: J Reiko – Poor Mans Jap version of K Nayeon (TWICE) if she retired with snow white skin

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Reiko – Poor Mans Jap version of K Nayeon (TWICE) if she retired with snow white skin

Jack Jack approved for Wifey material

Face 8-8.25 – eyes in the beauty of the beholder but I would still put her in 8-8.25 only because I normally go for the super young J Girls so Miwa Ramu etc more pretty but shes still pretty in her own right.

Body 8-8.5 for me as I don’t mind small boobs
    She gets bonus marks in my book for her firm body and ultra white skin pretty pink juice that produces natural nectarine

Service 9? Maybe 9.5 even
    Make sure to go hydrated for all the DFK and Daty hahaha

WIR – 100% for that price point.

Detailed session…
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Asian)/page12

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I really wanna see her but the timings haven’t been aligning T_T

She gave you some amazing service jack! Do you think she’s the type of girl to get jaded if I book a late session ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Man I really wanna see her but the timings haven’t been aligning T_T

She gave you some amazing service jack! Do you think she’s the type of girl to get jaded if I book a late session ?
    I saw her late in the evening and she was still quite energtic and bubbly.... you know whats a telling sign the girl is not jaded and accepted the fact of this job to provide great service?

Reception asked if she is ready and she has this cute anime voice and said something

a minute or 2 later calls reception and goes ready in the cutest and high pitched anime voice i was left even more stunned when she was at the door welcoming me in it was a pretty chilly day that day too

maybe others that have seen her recently or late into her shift can confirm

I notice she got a price bump too so must be getting customers in and repeats lol i might repeat her too if no new J Girls hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm JackJack that she is still as energetic as ever. I am a repeat, and I apologize as I may have contributed to the price bump haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I can confirm JackJack that she is still as energetic as ever. I am a repeat, and I apologize as I may have contributed to the price bump haha
    cheers bro

i went to see her today and yea shes still got the same energy if not had more energy as she recognised me

she ran out of her "special" gifts though and substituted with something else hahaha

DFK right from entering and big big hug LOL

all good for the price bump the girl deserves it hahaha

Do you think she looks a bit like Nayeon from TWICE? like a poor mans version in some angles

Pop pop you want it
    Pop pop pop I want it to pop (in her mouth) hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    cheers bro

i went to see her today and yea shes still got the same energy if not had more energy as she recognised me

she ran out of her "special" gifts though and substituted with something else hahaha

DFK right from entering and big big hug LOL

all good for the price bump the girl deserves it hahaha

Do you think she looks a bit like Nayeon from TWICE? like a poor mans version in some angles

Pop pop you want it
    Pop pop pop I want it to pop (in her mouth) hahahaha
    That is good to hear, being a regular sure makes the bookings better.

Yup, someone mentioned to me that she replaced the gift with something else, so thoughtful of her

Dfk even before my feet entered the room haha, I was a bit sad that she moved rooms. I loved the spacious (number 23?) room that had a living room and private shower room. Oh well

I better book again before the next price increase haha

I totally can see Nayeon in some angles! Mainly it is the eyes, toothy smile, and the attitude.

Have you ever booked S Lara? She is a Heejin of Loona/Artms doppleganger, but less skinnier. One of the most amazing faces I have ever seen in ginza.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    That is good to hear, being a regular sure makes the bookings better.

Yup, someone mentioned to me that she replaced the gift with something else, so thoughtful of her

Dfk even before my feet entered the room haha, I was a bit sad that she moved rooms. I loved the spacious (number 23?) room that had a living room and private shower room. Oh well

I better book again before the next price increase haha

I totally can see Nayeon in some angles! Mainly it is the eyes, toothy smile, and the attitude.

Have you ever booked S Lara? She is a Heejin of Loona/Artms doppleganger, but less skinnier. One of the most amazing faces I have ever seen in ginza.
    Yea bro 2nd visit was defs better also I booked for an hr cos she’s that type of girl you wanna spend longer with and experience more of the gfe vibes

The way she gives you the gift is so Japanese too like the little bow they do and then the warm smile and glittery eyes when you accept the gift hahaha

I wonder if she’s run out of that now hahaha

Dfk straight when u enter the room lol I’ve also do this the thing that was the hottest for me was dry after shower and then drops her knees and looking at you while she does it before heading into the bed
    Room

I hope she gets a bit more price increase I reckon she would sit well at $310 price

Glad you also saw K Nayeon in some angles a poor man’s version esp cos she dimmed the lights a bit in 2nd visit

I recommend my friend and he’s like I like her and I was on point for the gfe but no poor mans nayeon sad hahaha oh well I liked her

Yea S Lara is pretty and been around I seen her maybe twice but the hot cold service her price and tattoos put me off repeating any more than that plus I really like daty and she’s not shaved haha

Too many girls too see hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited her twice now. My experience is similars to others that posted abut her in the forum. Amazing GFE experience, when I was going to the room, door is half open and she's ready to greet you, full of smiles. Close the door and straight away DFK. I'm gonna skip the details of the sessions. Main thing is that she really looks after you and provides the best service she can. If you want to get serviced and let the girl do the work, she'll happily do that. If you want to lead, she'll follow happily as well.

She also doesn't switch off after timer rings and also doesn't try to rush you out as well. I seen few girls where they switch off after timer or they go into clean up or redo their makeup or dont join you in the shower, which is fair game, but that's not Reiko.

Regarding body, I think she's but curvy but petite. No tattoos.

2nd visit also definitely better as she remembers you and is super happy to see you back.

Her English is basic conversational level so you should be able to have basic chat without translation app. She mentioned she didn't travel before so her English is just study from school and therefore more formal language. She didn't know what blowjob was during my first session which was bit funny to me as all the other WLs I seen even ones whose English is non existent knew what BJ means.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she still around? Haven’t seen her on the roster for about a week and before that she cancelled her shift after being rostered on, hope everything is ok with her