Thread: J Ramu, young and horny girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Ramu, young and horny girl

Seen AR of Ramu, I was keen on try her out. The session was good and also weirdly fun.

Age: Ramu is young, probably 20-22yo bracket. Face is alright.

Look-wise she is a young, slim and slender, about 165cm tall girl with a nice hourglass frame. It's hard to complain when you can pay $250 for 45 minutes with a uni type of girl and have all the actions with her.

Body is of a young 20 something girl so can't complain. Her body is slim, fairly firm so I was happy with that body. Another punter said she had some pimple-like things on her arms, I have the same thing ever since I was small so I know it's nothing.

Standard diamond services included BBBJ in shower, bed, CIM, DFK, FS offered.

She was quite friendly and gave me a hug, kissing, all happy smiley when I came in which lightened up the mood. We connected well, her English is not so good though.

After shower and quick a good BBBJ in shower, she asked me to sit at the edge of the bed and gave me BBBJ there. She did deep throat, all the way in then let her spit out to towel.

Proceeded to normal BBBJ on the bed, which was quite good. I then asked her to lie down for DATY. Somehow she doesn't like her boobs to be licked except the nipple. Pussy is shaved, have a few public hair only.

Put on the condom and we fucked in mish. Too bad this time I came quickly so I didn't make the most out of the session. After the sex, she asked me if I could do a second shot because she was still horny and wanted to be fucked more lol, how could you not like this. The only problem was I rarely could get hard again for a second shot within 45 minutes.

And it came the weirdly fun part, she was next to me and she put on some lube and finger herself while lying next to me. This is the only time I had a WL finger herself after we had finished sex. Fuck, I felt like shit not being able to fuck this girl again.

As the finishing time was getting closer, she then asked me if I could fuck her again. Damn it, I was still soft.

Overall: fun friendly girl, good services and she enjoyed the session. Even wanted to keep fucking more after I had finished, only wish I could. But YMMV, don't expect her to do this with every guy. A fairly good looking girl in early 20s that gave you all the services and even wanted to fuck twice within 45 minutes, hard to beat that.

Not so good: can't think of any.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review mate.

And don’t worry, you are not the only one with that issue. For me I think it has become psychological. I’ll sometimes get hard within an hour and try to go again, but in the back of my mind I’m thinking ‘I won’t get there, give up’. Downhill from there.