ML's Name: Bowie

Establishment : 69 Savann

Date of Visit : 11/03/2024

Rates : 45 minutes $110 + $50 (CBJ)

Size/shape : Very skinny, slim body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided: Bodyslide, NHJ, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? Yes

Decided to start the week by going to a new parlour, owned by 200 Stanmore, so most of the girls work there as well. I like the location as it is very discrete with a backdoor. I had already booked Bowie, just based on the pictures on their WeChat, and I was guided to the first room. The room was clean and had both a shower and a basin which was nice. Just like at Stanmore, the tables have two holes so I hoped Bowier could the second hole effectively.

Bowie knocked and came in, and to my surprise she was much skinnier than the pictures. She felt pretty distant at first, but warmed up as I continued to talk to her. We talked about Thailand and dieting, which she did a lot of. Her massage was very sensual. From the very start, her legs were rapped around mine and she pressed on my back as firm as she could. She had already taken off her panties so I could feel her naked ass while she was straddling me.

Anyway, I wasn't going to judge her massage but at times she slightly brushed my balls. Towards the end, she began tickling my balls lightly through the second hole and even stroked my dick once or twice. That's when I knew it was time to turn over. When I did turn over, I didnt realise she had already undressed. Her chest was very slim, almost unhealthily, but she had a nice typical golden Thai tan across her body. After a few kisses on my neck, sShe began stroking me, but I told her I wanted more. She laughed and said she'd blow me for an extra $50. I had to give it to her at that instant, but I didn't regret it at all. She was experienced giving BJs and there was barely no teeth. Even after I came, she continued to suck before cleaning me off nicely. Bowie is a very good girl and I highly recommend.

Shop Owner

Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

Meet Our Exceptional GIRL Today!

BOWIE

SAVANN MASSAGE

Meet Angie, our Thai sensation! With a busty D-F cup and expert massage skills, she's your go-to for a top-notch experience. Don't miss out on her excellent service – it's a must-try!

SAVANN MASSAGE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WeChat contact?
    Where can we see the roosters