Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 09:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slimish curvy figure, C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session, very good VFM

My experience/comments : I called to see which girls were working and Amanda told me it was Mona, Julie, Gina and Cherry with Vicky starting in the afternoon. I randomly chose Julie.

I arrived a bit early and Amanda told me that Julie would be ready in 10 minutes and she introduced me to Cherry who was cheerful and looked good so I switched to her.

Amanda definitely is a touchy-touchy lady.

I paid and showered.

Cherry was wearing a black and white top and a tiny black skirt (which hid nothing) over a g-string.

The photo is of Cherry – she’s wearing the same outfit – but it has been photoshopped.

She is reasonably pretty and has a slimish but nicely curvy figure with natural C-cups. Her bush is mostly shaved with just a tuft of hair above her clit.

Onto the bed and Cherry gave me catbath with some light kissing and rubbed her tits over my torso before starting to suck me.

It was a nice and soft BBBJ with no teeth, good hand-action and just a couple of tissue-breaks.

Cherry was kneeling beside me so I fingered her clit but no FIV was allowed.

We had some 69 but Cherry’s work on my cock got me close to cumming so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She was moaning nicely and saying she was horny and she later said she’d cum – maybe right.

I lay down for some more BJ before asking her to dress me. I was told CIM would require a tip.

We started with some cowgirl which was good as Cherry rode me enthusiastically but she then moved to lie sort of horizontally on me and there was no traction so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was good as Cherry has a nice round bum and she was loudly urging me on until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Cherry took a quick shower before giving me a massage.

Cherry said she was from HK and has been here a couple of months with one month remaining. She works at 187 only on Fridays and studies other days – her English is pretty good.

Amanda was saying something through the door so I guessed that she had another customer waiting so I said she could leave while I showered and dressed.

It was busy in there today which is good.

I had a chat with Amanda and was introduced to Julie – a bit more mature and slightly cuddly but friendly and looked OK. Works Thursdays and Fridays.