Thread: Alia worth the wait

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alia worth the wait

Ive been planning to see alia for a while but lately i did some random punt with the gurkha warrior just to make it a bit different but this time i went alone cause i cant sleep and ginza is just 10 minutes away from me so i drop them a message ask if alia or reiko is free on my preferred time they said alia is close to what i requested l, so book her for a quickie but i was planning to go for longer for extension if everything went well. I arrived on time and the guy told me to wait 15minutes coz shes a bit late so its fine but the wait went way too long for about 40 minutes which is not reasonable for a booking, i think they can do better about this issue. I was a bit disappointed and lost a bit but hey here we come,

Went to hello kitty room 9 knock on the door here comes a pretty and tall jap girl with a sweet smile and warm greetings hugs and quick kisses straight up and we strip naked, she leads me to wash nice rub and body slide all the way to light bbbj watching her with eye contact is a killer, dry up and went straight to bed.

She gave me a sensual DFK lots of tongue movement and sucking lips felt so good and so natural, went down for some catbath and leads to ball licking and nice bbbj and that killer eye contact again she is so hot and fuckn skilled she knows what to do, i ask her for 69 and she went straight up fuckn beautiful shaved pussy infront of my face give her all my skillful DATY and tongue fuck her sweet as honeycomb so fuckn good ask i her to lie down and i keep going as it taste freaking good,dfk and play her nice cute a cup tits which suites her body build. Its just my cup of tea.

Domed me up and started slowly on mish and slowly putting it way too dip and leading it to a light pounding and she was loving it she grab my face for more dfk will shagging her felt like fuckin a long lost girlfriend for while, did lots of squeezing and just drilling my banana to that watery wet hole, ask her to move into doggy which she loves i was pounding her and playing with her clits and she was going crazy went in and out and all the pussy fart and i can see all the fluid stains from the bed cover as she was so wet. I was a bit tired for pumping so i ask her to go on top for a cowgirl seeing her beauty is so relaxing she pumps me hard and at the same time i was pounding her so we have a sync movement which makes it even better. Ask me if i want to CIM and i straight away said yes cause thats the mission for tonight, she gave a nice stroke and good sucking until i blow my whole load she keep my dick in her mouth and kept on sucking it for a bit so it was the highlight of the night, the bell ring and we went back to shower she told me shes going back home in three days and comeback here after a week,.

Overall It was a good session, everything is so real i love the passionate sex that we gave each other, so definitely im going back to see her again once she comes back,
    just a quick chat and review to the guy at reception again and i said everything is good but the only thing makes it bad the very long wait.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess they book on the hour and half an hour. Hard to keep up with back to backs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also was delayed, for about 20 minutes, can't believe you waited for 40 minutes. Reception sometimes messages me for any delays, which I commend, but they don't always message.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting in that in my 5 years of frequenting Ginza have only ever had one real delay, when a WL slept in .... touch wood!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I get a bad lucky. The delay is a bit common to me, I usually get 10-15 min delays in Ginza, sometimes I have to wait for more than 30min. Making complaints to the management several times, I get apologies and discounts for the next visiting, but the thing doesn’t make any changes. So now if I want to schedule booking a girl in the shop, I have to give some extra time for the waiting lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The photos are not quite accurate from my opinion... Body shape is great though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your one hell of a lucky guy😂