Haven’t had the best punts lately, so when I saw a new jap at my local I was a little dubious. Her stats are 153cm and sub40kg, blurry pic and only $140. Txted the store and asked about her - brand new, but older girl and apparently only standard service available. Not even sure what that means these days.

Dude at 42G was great tho… told me when to pop over btw her bookings to size her up first.

SCOPING
Place is much busier today… maybe cos of rainy weather. Only SAKI and some other girl whose name I couldn’t even understand when she mumbled it out. Saki looked good in tiny red lingerie and heels. Wavy hair and a petite slim figure. Small titties but I’m good with that. She didn’t look very old in the line-up of just 2 girls! Clear winner to me. So I booked her and popped by an hour later to do the deed.

She came and collected me from a little curtained room with a big smile and held my hand as we walked to a room. Quite short, even with heels on I tower over her but I reckon she is maybe 155-158cm. Naturally darker skin on a toned slim body. Arse and legs not as skinny as I like but she still fits the bill.

I got undressed while we chatted. Her accent is barely noticeable and after inquiry found that she has been in Sydney for 4-5yrs and used to work as an ML in the city before covid. She does look familiar… but pretty sure I haven’t seen her before. Her face was made-up a bit too much, but whatever she did makes her eyes pop and gives her face a pointy look. Can appreciate the effort. She actually looks similar to one of my old uni mates gf, but smaller and prettier.

PRE-GAME
She insisted on showering with me as part of the service and complimented my body as she soaped me down. I got my hands lightly on her waist and up her side… she’s pretty toned. Even under the harsh shower lights she looks ok. Small boobs… just an Acupper but they sit nicely on her smaller frame. Quite similar body to the REI chick I just saw recently @SS, but shorter and more curvy. She asked me what exercise I do and I asked her the same. “Only Sex-ercise.” She said with a cute smile. I walked out of the shower with my cock swollen like a banana.

TASTING
I lay down with a heavy sigh on the bed and she found it kinda amusing. But it’s a genuine sigh - Life has been hard lately, been feeling overwhelmed and deflated with family issues and frankly I really needed to unwind…

She reclined next to me and smiled cheekily, stroking my hair a bit. Maybe she could tell my mood was down and that’s why she leaned in for a kiss. She tasted nice and her small mouth, soft lips responded well. No DFK or LFK, but a bit more than a peck - very GFE.

PRE-GAME
She didn’t do the standard nipple kisses thing, but stroked my body with one hand while she rubbed my cock with the other. When LittleDipper responded she put a dom on him and began a decent CBJ. About half mast depth, gentle with nice circular hand motions. Her mouth looks small around my cock and that image made me harden up even more…. Time to fuck.

MAIN EVENT
She actually removed the dom and got a clean one now… asking me about positions. Told her to start on top, so she straddled me and started to push my cock into her shaved crack. Pretty tight for an old bird. Wonder what ‘older’ actually means anyway? Asians can be mid30’s and still seem like an early20’s chick. Saki could be close to 40 even… who fuckin’ knows.

She started some shallow gyrating and quickly found some depth on me. I pulled her into me as I sat up and felt how small she was in my arms. Size4 description seems accurate. I gave those tiny nipples some sucking and started to bounce her around easily in my lap. Lifted her whole body as I flipped up to mish.

Did my usual routine, pumping her solidly and then grinding a few before pumping again. In the side mirror I could see my arse working it like a twerking teen to some kpop rhythm. Ever get one of those punts where you can just hold your stiffie for ages, sitting comfortably in cruise control? I reckon I pumped this girl for 5mins without much reprieve.

Every so often I would give her some deep hard ones and hear a satisfying gasp out of her, but generally I kept at it and brought up the tempo progressively. Funny thing is I reckon she only really responded when I slowed it down at the end and did more grinding than pumping. Her legs started to wrap around me and her hands gripped my arse. But this felt too good and I wasn’t ready yet… so flipped her to doggy.

I let the animal loose in doggy, pushed her waist down so her butt was up and buried myself into her. She felt really small in this position but she can definitely handle bigger cocks, grinded her in flat iron and then pulled her back up and slammed her silly till the finish.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
Chatted a fair bit… she is easy to talk to cos she’s been in Oz for a while and I think she mentioned she even has an Aussie BF who probably has no idea what she’s getting up to!

Didn’t really ask her about her age… but she said she is studying again, so can’t be that old. If I hadn’t heard she was older, I dun know if I would have noticed and her standard service only excluded BBBJ and kissing… so overall, I think she is totally worth it.

Happy Punting