Thread: North Strathfield shop - Lady boy Cherry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

North Strathfield shop - Lady boy Cherry

Got a lady boy? Yes, Cherry. Does she have a penis? Yes. What time you come?

Rock up and opt for 90 mins with body scrub. It is soothing g and cleansing. Problem is at the end Cherry realizes there’s no shower. Shoves me a towel and I’m directed down the steep stairs past reception. This place really is a bit of a dump.

The body scrub shit is so hard to get off my body. I probably spend 15 mins of massage time trying to get the shit off.

Back up the stairs for part two. Cherry does a good sensual rub and my cock is rock hard. Then she positions her crotch near my head and I rub her ass while she rubs my crack hole.

Turn over and try to feel her cock. Don’t think she has one. Do you want me to take off my clothes? Yes. Takes off bra revealing some perky tits. I lick and suck them with no resistance. I rub her crotch but still can’t find a cock. I ask do you have a penis? No.

Then I go in for light tongue kissing while she jerks. Lay back down and blow a huge load. $50 tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m confused is cherry supposed to be a lady boy ?
    I see on the roster Mia is advertised as a lady boy

Yeah I called up one of there other shops and was directed to their new one in North Strathfield. See Cherry. There were two chick to pick - Cherry and another one - both ladyboys. The other was too masculine for my likes. Asked if Cherry had a penis. Yes. But false advertising to try to get you in the door. No cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yeah I called up one of there other shops and was directed to their new one in North Strathfield. See Cherry. There were two chick to pick - Cherry and another one - both ladyboys. The other was too masculine for my likes. Asked if Cherry had a penis. Yes. But false advertising to try to get you in the door. No cock.
    Lol bro I don't think Cherry is a ladyboy.
    I checked their rosters and only 1 is advertised as ladyboy, and that was Mia.
    They must be desperate for customers for this shop that they tell you whatever you want to hear.
    Emma is rostered in this shop today and she is definitely a chick.
    Try 6 poplar for a ladyboy, I think you should have a better experience.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Lol bro I don't think Cherry is a ladyboy.
    I checked their rosters and only 1 is advertised as ladyboy, and that was Mia.
    They must be desperate for customers for this shop that they tell you whatever you want to hear.
    Emma is rostered in this shop today and she is definitely a chick.
    Try 6 poplar for a ladyboy, I think you should have a better experience.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Yes, that’s Takkie from 6 Poplar but she’s off sick - not back until next week.

Nah I reckon Cherry and the other girl today are lady boy post ops. Not a soul entered she shop when I was there. Weird electro doomsday music too. Felt very amateur.

Anna the one they try to pass off as being from Switzerland is basically just a cross dresser. It’s a white bloke in a wig and dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Anna the one they try to pass off as being from Switzerland is basically just a cross dresser. It’s a white bloke in a wig and dress.
    Yep, boycott this shop. Far better options out there,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I asked one of the other girls that work with Cherry, she's definitely a woman.

However the girls are a little competitive and don't like Cherry for some reason so could be why they said Cherry is Ladyboy.

Mia the only legit ladyboy at SP with a penis, Cherry is just very tall 180 cm and broad shoulders like a swimmer.

SP girls are all a bit lower these days imo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha that's a bit harsh mate, I don't know if true but yes Anna is definitely not the most elegant to look at but I don't think she's a dude, just a chick with a wig

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face I think I know who are you talking about

I know this is a secret
    Attached Images Attached Images