Thread: Alice 110A Drummoyne

Senior Member(無間使者)

Alice 110A Drummoyne

Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : 110A Drummoyne

Month/Year of Visit: Feb 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne

Rates : $45 for 30 minutes

Extras: NHJ $50 (full menu available I believe)

Services Provided: massage, NHJ

Age : 23 as per website but definitely not. I would say early to mid 30’s

Size/shape : I would say a size 8. Nice body. Maybe b cups?

Face: 6/10

Nationality : Thai

I made a booking to see Alice based on the best BJ’s of 2023 thread.

I showed up a few minutes early and asked if I could shower. I was led to the bathroom upstairs. Bathroom and shower were pretty run down.

Had my shower and once I was done, Alice knocked on the door and ushered me to the room. Alice is not unattractive and definitely not stunner. Somewhere in between IMO. I knew where I was at and I had no complaints. FYI it’s not her in the photos and she is not 23. It’s just a guess, but I would say early 30’s?

Got into the room and Alice asked me to lay on my stomach. She came back a minute or so later.

Part 1

I must say was really good. I was feeling a little sore and Alice really got into to my shoulders and back, using sufficient oil. General conversation during the massage. I am pretty sure she told me she works at another place not too far from there, can’t remember where. I was too busy enjoying the massage to register.

Part 2

I was asked to flip and asked if I wanted extras, to which I replied “yes, what is on offer” or words to that effect. She mentioned NJH, CBJ and FS. As I find it difficult to enjoy CBJ, I opted for the NHJ. Alice told me I should try the CBJ, but I explained it doesn’t do much for me. She did get a little pushy and said I should try it. She wasn’t rude in any way but I could sense some disappointment.

We settled on the NHJ. Alice then disrobes l, revealing a nice body and I would say B cups. Slaps on the oil and proceeds to work little Johny. She allowed some touching but no penetration with my fingers. I have no problem with that. She is pretty good with her hands and definitely knows what she is doing. This went on for a few minutes. I wasn’t starting to get a little concerned as I rarely get there with a hj. I block the head noise out and a few more strokes and I got there. Credit to the girl as it’s quite rare for me in the real world, let alone at a massage joint where I have limited experience.

All in an all not a bad punt.

WIR: Probably not. Great part 1 and not a bad part 2. But am happy exploring other options until I find an ML I have good rapport and chemistry with.

I realise it’s not the most exciting of reviews and nowhere as exciting as others on this forum. However, figured it’s only fair that I give back and share my experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A good straightforward AR thanks Bro Johny & thanks for sharing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro.

You mentioned you booked because of the Best BJ's thread but then opted for a HJ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Nice AR bro.

You mentioned you booked because of the Best BJ's thread but then opted for a HJ haha
    Yes, good pick up, Mr c1teh9 haha. When she mentioned it was a CBJ, i opted for the hj.