Thread: Anyone been to 13B/849 George St?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone been to 13B/849 George St?

Seen this shop having an ad on Locanto for a while, with a WeChat that barely posts things. Has anyone been to this shop and how was it?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...ltimo-CBD.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Using stock photos and no website.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler91919 View Post
    Seen this shop having an ad on Locanto for a while, with a WeChat that barely posts things. Has anyone been to this shop and how was it?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...ltimo-CBD.html
    I went for a look a few weeks ago, did not buy anything...the girl who came out was fat and not very attractive, so i made a quick exit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That strip of shops is grungy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "Wayne Massage". Wasn't that in the Hunter Arcade a while back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    "Wayne Massage". Wasn't that in the Hunter Arcade a while back?
    Yep before it was demolished to make way for the Sydney Metro. Legit massage I always thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a look at this shop late last year.
    This shop is next door to Wayne Massage.
    Its run by an old lady.
    I didn't bother checking out the talent as I was going elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was another one in hunter arcade .. Tokyo massage it always had a reasonable selection

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdog04 View Post
    There was another one in hunter arcade .. Tokyo massage it always had a reasonable selection
    Are you referring to the one that was next door to the thai massage? I thought that was a sister shop to Sydney Empress Massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited last year after it first opened. Slim and innocent girl on reception who didn't do massage but got the vibe she was itching to cross the threshhold.

From what I can remember ended up with a Chinese girl, late 20's. Passable experience but better standard elsewhere.

Two rooms, slightly chaotic atmosphere. I think Wayne Massage may have downsized and split the space in two (they're legit btw). Mamasan sat me down to ask what I liked but don't think it made a difference, more for show etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That’s the one… didn’t realise it was the sister shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Visited last year after it first opened. Slim and innocent girl on reception who didn't do massage but got the vibe she was itching to cross the threshhold.

From what I can remember ended up with a Chinese girl, late 20's. Passable experience but better standard elsewhere.

Two rooms, slightly chaotic atmosphere. I think Wayne Massage may have downsized and split the space in two (they're legit btw). Mamasan sat me down to ask what I liked but don't think it made a difference, more for show etc.
    Was HJ included? Not sure when you wrote “legit”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure Wayne Massage has sublet the divided premises to another aspiring RNT entrepeneur. It would probably be in their best business interests to disassociate from the suite of services offered next door.

Of course HJ and more is available. Possibly BBBJ but apologies the blur of activity over the last 12 months has memory failing of what was offered. Suffice to say it hasn't been committed to the pantheon of 'great punt wank bank memories'.