Thread: J Shuri - very disappointing experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Shuri - very disappointing experience

I haven't had a punt since February and I've never been to 42 before so I decided to go today. I rock up and I'm shown two girls, Mia and shuri. I decide to go for shuri as she's very pretty looking. She asks where I'm from and I reply Vietnam. The shower was okay, there much no action, just washing of my upper body.

Service: where do I even begin... Her blowjob was terrible honestly, she was just sucking the tip up and down slowly, no use of her tongue. Strangely when I went to kiss her neck, she wouldn't let me because it was sensitive. The kissing was just straight forwards, she wouldn't let me kiss her sideways. I ask her to daty but I stop after a minute after seeing she wasn't enjoying it. Sex was very mechanical. Her face just screamed that she didn't want to be there. After 10 minutes of missionary, cowgirl and doggy, the sex wasn't doing it for me so I ask her if I can cum in her mouth, she obliges. 10 minutes of non stop slow sucking, I finally cum somehow.

Afterwards I didnt want to be there any more so I just went straight to the shower while she's on the bed on her phone. I quickly wash up, put my clothes on and leave without saying goodbye. I go to give my feedback to the papasan or what ever and he apologises and says he will tell his manager.

Overall very disappointing, I expected better things from the sister shop of n5m. I don't think I'll come back here after getting no compensation for my bad experience. It took me 40 minutes to drive here 😞. I haven't tried n5m so i'll try it in the near future. BTW this is my first review so soz for the bad formatting. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, peace ✌️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's a very disappointing experience StrangerDanger, and I hope it was because Shuri was just having an off day... I suppose there could be a myriad of reasons.

Are you able to let us know how accurate the photos on the site of her was?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    That’s not good. Look forward to the shop’s response in this forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea I would say the photos are fairly accurate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear bro. I was about to try this place for 1st time with her... maybe she was racist again viets? Maybe I'll pass and look for a window where I can go to the famous n5m. Seems like money spent better elsewhere. Thanks for writing this review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm sorry to hear! It was between her and Miyabi that I was keen on trying out.. now I will reconsider

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried 42 as they are the sister shop of n5m. I had the same experience as yourself but it was with a different J girl, feedback was also passed on to the shop