2. Shop charges around $125 which includes NHJ
    Then extras negotiated

EXTRAS..
    CBJ ...$50 seems to be the average
    FS......$120 seems to be the average + Room Charge

Recent experience
    Shop charge $70...hit up for $100 for CBJ..$170

Some shops charge $125 for the room and the cost of CBJ Is $50

So it seems that a massage with CBJ the average cost is $170..?

Your thoughts/ input Gents please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the free market at play - Adam Smith smiling down on us all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    This is the free market at play - Adam Smith smiling down on us all
    Market forces skewed by a raging boner

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stopped overpaying and started to think with big head ..
    cut down a few punts and only go for VFM .. I still go 3/4 times per month

Ofcourse everyone differs to what our individual goal is

Young PYT who overcharges based on hype and looks alone ? Or late20/30 with standard rates with great service ?

Massage and a release ? Go for ML - still I am paying massage fees plus 50-60 ( sometimes part 2 sometimes part 2.5)

Need to bang and have all the bits ? Go to Ginza or n5m

Fix what you need and the rest is easy

It’s WE who ruined the market

The below is IMO still standard

The room/massage fee (70/80$) +
    1. Nude HJ - (sometimes b2b ) - 50-60$
    2. bJ and everything short of FS ($70/$80)
    3. FS ($100/$120 )

More than that ? Go for a FS shop ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post

Young PYT who overcharges based on hype and looks alone ? Or late20/30 with standard rates with great service ?

Massage and a release ? Go for ML - still I am paying massage fees plus 50-60 ( sometimes part 2 sometimes part 2.5)

3. FS ($100/$120 )

have to agree Hogrider if we think with our little heads , the prices will keep increasing, if we punters stick to the prices and refuse if they charge extra - then they have to conform.
    one shop i had a girl ask me for $80 , for NHJ, i said too much , $50, she left and another girl came in who was better looking and a lot of fun, better attitude too !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by badone View Post
    have to agree Hogrider if we think with our little heads , the prices will keep increasing, if we punters stick to the prices and refuse if they charge extra - then they have to conform.
    one shop i had a girl ask me for $80 , for NHJ, i said too much , $50, she left and another girl came in who was better looking and a lot of fun, better attitude too !
    Just the other week a ML Nicky from SBM was trying to hit me up 200 for FS. I was like NO. Too expensive, she said ok 150 I said NO. We settled for 120, said she doesn't go that low usually but she found me attractive.

I call BS and she was just baiting to see how much she could squeeze out of me. Btw she did like it doggy and very hard whilst looking in the mirror. She had a banging body and great personality, I'd say many would have fallen under her spell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    Just the other week a ML Nicky from SBM was trying to hit me up 200 for FS. I was like NO. Too expensive, she said ok 150 I said NO. We settled for 120, said she doesn't go that low usually but she found me attractive.

I call BS and she was just baiting to see how much she could squeeze out of me. Btw she did like it doggy and very hard whilst looking in the mirror. She had a banging body and great personality, I'd say many would have fallen under her spell.
    Thats still a tip of 120+50 from the shop fee? Is it not $130 u pay at reception for the hour as it includes her $50 tip ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

3. FS ($100/$120 )

Hogrider, good going if you can still get those tip prices for ML. I could before covid but post the standard for fs in most places ive found is $150. 50% cpi consumer punt index .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate , as I said - I would just go to FS places and get my release if I want exactly that .

If I want massage and A bit of fun , then the price should match .

I’m no haggler nor I have any intention to short change (thankfully can afford generous tips still)
    But I would dictate the charges not other way around (almost always - I may and will break my own rule if the girl is special (winking at you MAC ))

But hey ! Thinking with the big head got me almost everywhere what I want anyway

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Market forces skewed by a raging boner
    I wish I could skewer it with my raging boner. Fuck the free market!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi Southerners....thinking about doing a trip from BrisVegas, the pussy overpriced desert of Qld, to Sydney, greener pastures.
    Ok so as stated the room/massage fee (70/80$) + 1. Nude HJ - (sometimes b2b ) - 50-60$ 2. bJ and everything short of FS ($70/$80) 3. FS ($100/$120 )

Heard about Ginza et al $250 an hour ...they say GFE/ PSE...$250 an hour ....worth it and a big step up in performance from local shops??????
    Am a regular OS to Thai / Phil etc so have high expectations.
    Appreciate
    4FoW2

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hi Southerners....thinking about doing a trip from BrisVegas, the pussy overpriced desert of Qld, to Sydney, greener pastures.
    Ok so as stated the room/massage fee (70/80$) + 1. Nude HJ - (sometimes b2b ) - 50-60$ 2. bJ and everything short of FS ($70/$80) 3. FS ($100/$120 )

Heard about Ginza et al $250 an hour ...they say GFE/ PSE...$250 an hour ....worth it and a big step up in performance from local shops??????
    Appreciate
    4FoW2
    Ginza is now minimum $280/hr, and it goes as high as 380/hr depending on the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post

I agree bro! 200 for FS is too expensive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post

Appreciate
    4FoW2
    Check some reviews and head over to Ginza if you wanna do FS . Tell them your preference and they will sort you out ..

Otherwise checkout Massage at central for MLs - (a bit extra price wise but worth it ) ask Angela to sort you out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

3. FS ($100/$120 )

Agree 100% with this pricing guide!! Never pay more.

PS - this is for 1 hour massage / room hire as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate , as I said - I would just go to FS places and get my release if I want exactly that .

If I want massage and A bit of fun , then the price should match .

I’m no haggler nor I have any intention to short change (thankfully can afford generous tips still)
    But I would dictate the charges not other way around (almost always - I may and will break my own rule if the girl is special (winking at you MAC ))

But hey ! Thinking with the big head got me almost everywhere what I want anyway
    Not disputing what you are saying at all. For me , very rare find these days.
    Pre covid , ml $50 was standard and extras went in increments of $10-20 at most, and yeah maxed out at $100 most of the time for fs ! Those were the good ol days , i could get 3 punts in a week, for around $300. Nowadays that gives 1.2 punts lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCockInSyd View Post
    Agree 100% with this pricing guide!! Never pay more.

PS - this is for 1 hour massage / room hire as well.
    LOL having just posted this - I just ducked out for a cheeky massage at a shop I regularly visit - new girl, $80/hour room/massage fee, then she wanted $50 just for clothed HJ and $100 for NHJ! Lucky I always discussed extra's up front - I walked. Mind you she was a fairly young and hot Thai girl, but I maybe would have stretched a little for the NHJ, but not +$100!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We discussed it here before, where you turn the table and say, “what is the maximum you can give me for (for example) $100?”
    This way you name your budget (in addition to the entry price of say $80 or $90 and let the girl make an offer of goodies.

Very different from asking for her price list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    We discussed it here before, where you turn the table and say, “what is the maximum you can give me for (for example) $100?”
    This way you name your budget (in addition to the entry price of say $80 or $90 and let the girl make an offer of goodies.

Very different from asking for her price list.
    Not sure this is the right negotiating approach. Party knows the customer is prepared to part with $100, so may end up with a suboptimal outcome for that (not all the time)

That being said, prefer to tip with a free attitude and show appreciation for the girls. Much preferred when the topic of money doesn’t come up necessarily

Have you guys ever considered that perhaps this "negotiate upfront" approach might not always be the best thing to do?

For one thing, it shows some FOMO on your part. Also, some girls might charge you more for FS because you're locking in the extra right at the start of the sesh. If you're going to want FS action for the whole hour, she might think "I'm going to charge this guy more for it", as opposed to FS for only the last half of the sesh.

On the flipside (pun intended), if you negotiate later in the sesh, the window of opportunity for her to get the extra charge is closing as the clock ticks away. Now you've got HER on the backfoot and the onus is on her to chase your dollar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast