Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RnT Charges

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Absolutely agree with GoldfishMan and have been sadly burnt on a couple of occasions with paying for something which then did not eventuate - lesson learnt; unless it's a repeat visit and you wish to add or alter to what you may have received in the past and trust the ML.

Would be interested to see where do people feel DATY sits in the price range ? Looking at what's been suggested unsure if I'm paying over the odds !!!!!

10 mins massage (plenty of T&T) 10 mins massage for ML (free access) 20 mins DATY in multiple positions 10 mins - b2b front and reverse 10 mins finishing with a bbbj

Paid $120 on top of $70 for 60 mins at massage shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jaq, only slightly too much, its around $100.

Missed the precovid days, girls were plentiful and it was only extra $10-20 on top of the standard $50, if ur a regular.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When a shop I visit often a new chinese ML in her later 30s (or even early 40s) tried to tell me CBJ is 100 or FS is 150 on top of room fees even before I started saying how long I wanted to stay at I believe it's time for me to leave and not returning for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Jaq, only slightly too much, its around $100.

Missed the precovid days, girls were plentiful and it was only extra $10-20 on top of the standard $50, if ur a regular.
    Thanks Danny801 - will work on my negotiations skills appreciate your time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Absolutely agree with GoldfishMan and have been sadly burnt on a couple of occasions with paying for something which then did not eventuate - lesson learnt; unless it's a repeat visit and you wish to add or alter to what you may have received in the past and trust the ML.

Would be interested to see where do people feel DATY sits in the price range ? Looking at what's been suggested unsure if I'm paying over the odds !!!!!

10 mins massage (plenty of T&T) 10 mins massage for ML (free access) 20 mins DATY in multiple positions 10 mins - b2b front and reverse 10 mins finishing with a bbbj

Paid $120 on top of $70 for 60 mins at massage shop
    The bottom line is we are now living through a time of change. Everyone is experiencing the inflation, the only differences are how hard they are impacted and what they do to fight it. Prices are going to be volatile and may differ greatly between providers because of this. It all makes it really hard to say if you overpaid or not, it's just really all over the place at the moment.

I think the price you paid there is fair "enough", but I also think that the value of "good" DATY (I really get off on making them squirm!) trumps good BBBJ anytime, so my value system may not be the same as yours!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm definitely one to not over pay. I stick to a budget and if she has gone way over, I just walk out.

Worst case is I just end up with a very nice massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Literally everything has gone up by at least 50% in the last 2 years , and unfortunately its the same for tips , what was $100 is now $150 etc, . Only problem is wages have not, prob up by 7% for most ?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12