Thread: 🇨🇳 Wendy- So good a whole package 👍

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

🇨🇳 Wendy- So good a whole package 👍

This is my second visit here. I first booked Abby , but the session wasn't going my way . During the session, I quickly texted reception booked Wendy as bsck up..Luckly Wendy is free.

Wendy is a sexy lady with a nice body. Very friendly, great attitude, talkative, bubbly personality, always carry on laughing... she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed right from the start. I was happy with the backup. The night before, the boss candy already told me Wendy is open-minded, so I knew what was coming for the second part....that Abby couldn't deliver.

Massage is strong, very strong, which I liked. Wendy put in 110% efforts she knows how to masssge. Top marks for that. If you are after great part 1 and even
    better part 2. ( Wendy is very experienced ) Go see Wendy, you can't be disappointed. She will treat you like a king. I was well looked after.( Extras is market prices very fair )
    Thank you Wendy Darling you have saved the day.

Overall. Great shop , nice room, nice shower, great girl, friendly reception. The main thing is I walked out a happy man. Definitely return to Wendy again with attitude like that. I believe the next session can only get better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    This is my second visit here. I first booked Abby , but the session wasn't going my way . During the session, I quickly texted reception booked Wendy as bsck up..Luckly Wendy is free.

Wendy is a sexy lady with a nice body. Very friendly, great attitude, talkative, bubbly personality, always carry on laughing... she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed right from the start. I was happy with the backup. The night before, the boss candy already told me Wendy is open-minded, so I knew what was coming for the second part....that Abby couldn't deliver.

Massage is strong, very strong, which I liked. Wendy put in 110% efforts she knows how to masssge. Top marks for that. If you are after great part 1 and even
    better part 2. ( Wendy is very experienced ) Go see Wendy, you can't be disappointed. She will treat you like a king. I was well looked after.( Extras is market prices very fair )
    Thank you Wendy Darling you have saved the day.

Overall. Great shop , nice room, nice shower, great girl, friendly reception. The main thing is I walked out a happy man. Definitely return to Wendy again with attitude like that. I believe the next session can only get better
    Well done Woods. Yo keep those reviews

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

WENDY WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725

Name: WENDY (Chinese VIP SERVICE)
    Size:6 165cm 50kg C cup
    For a girl to be so petite, it’s surprising she’s able to deliver such a great massage. Wendy has proper training and knows exactly how make each guest feel at home and comfortable with her. She has an open mind, and is a very good communicator. On top of this great service, our guests can admire one of the most beautiful masseuses in Sydney. Book today and feel like a king with Wendy!

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725