Thread: J Cinnamon- body perfection

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Cinnamon- body perfection

I know we all have different preferences, but for me Cinnamon’s body is perfection. Super slim, perky small tits and not an ounce of fat to be seen.

I could literally cum just looking at her body, so everything else is a bonus for me.

Looks wise, she’s not the most attractive, but cute enough: 6.5/10

Age: I’d say the website is about right at 24, she could pass for 18

Onto the service, entered the room and greeted with smiles, hugs and DFK, into the shower and much of the same plus BBBJ once cleaned up, BBBJ was ok, good tounge moves and eye contact.

Next we move to the bed for lots of DFK, more BBBJ and 69. She was very sensitive and pretended to cum after 60 seconds, after some more BBBJ she climbed into cowgirl and did a bit of pussy sliding before I dommed up and slid right in, based on her tiny frame I thought this might be a challenging fit, but straight in with no lube (she was already wet from 69). We swapped things up to missionary with her legs over my shoulders and then finished in doggy. She cummed about a dozens times during 15 mins of sex (I’m good, but not that good ��) - I think she’d drop the act after a few more visits

WIR: 100%, I’d go back right now if I could afford it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was she a long long time member of Ginza? Well website never get updated so if 24 there and she has been a round then probably 34. Yeah I know I know but Asian is like that. Doesn't matter really if they can look after their body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shes been around since 2016 incase its new a temporary wl most of the time they are normally a few years older, i dont think shes 30+ though i would think around 28

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    shes been around since 2016 incase its new a temporary wl most of the time they are normally a few years older, i dont think shes 30+ though i would think around 28
    Sounds logical...
    Lolita ...wasn't she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The actual age is not correct but it's a good indicator once you're familiar with it. At least for GE shop, I think if the girl is mentioned as 26+ then they're likely in their 30s. For girls that are 23-25, they would be between mid-late 20s or even early 30s. For girls that are listed younger than that, I would say add somewhere between 1-3 years.

This is just my experience with the J girls that comes and goes and not ones that work there for long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a 45 min romp with Cinnabon. Agree with the previous comments not the prettiest there but body and service more than cover the downfall

Service was shower, bbbj dfk she was getting very horny

Only the bed , great bbbf, lovely pussy slide, dfk felt like a real gfe.

She came at least 10 times, she is either a flirty good actor with her pussy and body or just loves sex

I’m gong to come back to this one we really clicked

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm jealous of you guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She may not be the most popular girl, but I find she’s very consistent whenever I get to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was my first experience with her and she was was the only girl free at the time so took a punt and it was a great experience

She will be a regular for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Curious with this girls
    Thx for the info guys