Thread: MULTI REVIEW -J Imari, Kei, Melon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MULTI REVIEW -J Imari, Kei, Melon

MULTIREVIEW -J Imari, Kei, Melon

Here’s aquick rundown of my experience with the lovely J girls recently.

J Imari: 9.25/10.She was great, she looks just like her photos but better imo. In person she isa bit tanner but that’s not a problem at all, and she is more vibrant than hercute photos. She has a very pretty face and a bright smile that’ll lighten youup after a long day. She has a small frame, slim tight body, good B+ cup boobs,nice nipples, nice shape ass, clean shave pussy. She does all the services,didn’t feel like she was just doing her job. The sex was amazing, she has ahorny girlfriend vibe, but not quite PSE. After the first time, she just wantedmore haha. Her English is soso, had to use translator.

Conclusion,worth a try and a 2nd visit.

J Kei:8.25/10. She has a nice face, bright smile, almost the exact same body build asJ Imari but she a bit skinnier (reminds you of your young high school crush). Softtight skin, tight stomach, B cup boobs, nice nipples (all the J girls fromGinza recently have lovely round, light skin nipples, that’s awesome). Goodsolid service, but I felt she’s a bit mechanical, maybe because it was late atnight. Sex was good, we tried many positions, she’s very interactive duringsex, she likes to play with your ears haha. The talking part is also great, she’squite open and shared a lot about herself (YMMV of course).

Conclusion,if you’re into young, high school vibe and prefer a skinner frame thendefinitely give her a try.

J Melon.8.25/10. The pictures don’t lie, but they also don’t tell the full storyeither. Her body is BANGING, no complain at all, Big round soft smooth boobswith nice light skin round nipples, thick body but still slim waist and a Fatass. But her face was alright, and I think she can do with a cleaner shaving.Service was very good, very intimate, she goes the extra mile and beyond toplease you. Sex was also good, no dead fish, very interactive and good moaning.She can go 3rd round if you’re still up for it haha. Overall attitude was great,talking and general taking care of you.

Conclusion,I think she is alright. Might be a tad bit exxy with the 300. If it can justcome down a slight bit I think she is worth a 2nd visit.

Hope yall are good. Happy puning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like a crazy thing… but any girls at Ginza you’d recommend for an experience for everything except FS? Yeah I know “you don’t go to a steak restaurant and not get the steak”, but it’s not my thing and I’d never go to Ginza otherwise.

Just looking for a good GF style experience (DFK, massage, body rub, BJ)… but again, maybe I’m crazy!

Ginza interesting given the hours of operation…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi there.

Are you asking:
    1. Any girl can provide not FS?
    Or
    2. Any girls that are specifically not FS?
    Or
    3. You're looking for the "amateur girl" feeling that a girl doesn't do FS?

1. I don't see any reason a girl would just do (DFK, massage, body rub, BJ) if you request them. When you enter the room, after saying hi and all that, just tell her (or use translate) "I just want to take things slow and relaxing. Just DFK, massage, body rub, BJ please. Thank you". The girls would happy to provide that service with the appropriate attitude.

2. These girls are more rare in shops. You can try the massage shops. Usually DFK is not in "no FS", idk if you referred to cbj or bbbj, but if you want DFK and BBBJ in no FS. I cant rmb the last time I've seen a girl who provide that kind of service sorry.

3. This is a hard question to answer because I haven't tried every girl so I don't know for sure. I feel like J Imari looks like the "innocent" type to give you that feeling (just have to tell her first). Maybe the less FS girls are like the C and V girls. Maybe C JayJay, V Crystal, V Leah, the more "slow, sensual, amateurish" J girls i think are: Sayaka, Misaki, Kokomi?, Ageha.

Hope this helped.

Regards

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LVMOET88 View Post
    Hi there.

Are you asking:
    1. Any girl can provide not FS?
    Or
    2. Any girls that are specifically not FS?
    Or
    3. You're looking for the "amateur girl" feeling that a girl doesn't do FS?

1. I don't see any reason a girl would just do (DFK, massage, body rub, BJ) if you request them. When you enter the room, after saying hi and all that, just tell her (or use translate) "I just want to take things slow and relaxing. Just DFK, massage, body rub, BJ please. Thank you". The girls would happy to provide that service with the appropriate attitude.

2. These girls are more rare in shops. You can try the massage shops. Usually DFK is not in "no FS", idk if you referred to cbj or bbbj, but if you want DFK and BBBJ in no FS. I cant rmb the last time I've seen a girl who provide that kind of service sorry.

3. This is a hard question to answer because I haven't tried every girl so I don't know for sure. I feel like J Imari looks like the "innocent" type to give you that feeling (just have to tell her first). Maybe the less FS girls are like the C and V girls. Maybe C JayJay, V Crystal, V Leah, the more "slow, sensual, amateurish" J girls i think are: Sayaka, Misaki, Kokomi?, Ageha.

Hope this helped.

Regards
    You seen all these girls? wow was thinking to go see Melon. she do Spanish for you ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Seems like a crazy thing… but any girls at Ginza you’d recommend for an experience for everything except FS? Yeah I know “you don’t go to a steak restaurant and not get the steak”, but it’s not my thing and I’d never go to Ginza otherwise.

Just looking for a good GF style experience (DFK, massage, body rub, BJ)… but again, maybe I’m crazy!

Ginza interesting given the hours of operation…
    If you mean :
    1 they do FS with others but you don't want it - every girl should qualify, but I doubt they will give you discount for not taking FS.
    2 they just never do FS for anyone. This might be your lucky day as there s a Euro chick doing massage/body rub and happy ending only . Check the roster for this magic hand class girl forgot her name. But remember she's got a banging pair of tits from the photos

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To OP, did you mean Melon has great body but face is not that pretty? Have you seen J Sei from Ginza Club? She has probably the best body I have seen in 12 months but her face was just not pretty. Everything neck below was perfect.

I am a body man so it was a great experience with Sei. Sounds like I should see Melon then......