Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J ICE

Senior Member(無間使者)

J ICE

Dammmmmm, firstly she is the most prettiest I have seen so far & one of the horniest too. English is ok and basic mandarin.
    Looks 10/10, honestly the best looking girl
    Service 9/10, so horny in bed, very receptive with waterfall "orgasms"
    Attitude 8/10, shy & friendly always smiling, enthusiastic in bed
    Body 7/10, white skin, no tattoos, pear shaped body, skin is rough in some parts, tight shaven pussy, no odour or foul smell anywhere. Her face smelled fresh like mint.

Greetings with a hug, completely skipped the mouthwash and goes straight in for DFK, lots of DFK throughout the session.

Nice BBBJ in shower and continued BBBj outside of shower. Her BBBJ is not the best, very light with minimal suction, some tongue action going on and some DT too.

She turned off the light so it was dark.

On to the bed, literally every thing I done she would "orgasm", with alot of juice coming out and by the end of the session the bed was soaked.
    Spent alot of time on foreplay as i like that alot, kissing her tits, DFK and rubbing her clit & FIV. With FIV I could feel alot of juice coming out.

Pussy sliding, she would at times grab my dick and start slapping it on her pussy. Again a waterfall of wetness busted on my dick.
    Mish & Cowgirl, alot of orgasm

Timer went off but still continued for the Final finish with CIM, a good one as she doesn't pull straight away but continued to ensure all the cum was sucked into her mouth.

Good news is she will be here for 5 months, so plenty of chances to see her but on the higher end, I paid 380 for the hour...
    Also noticed she had a massive bruise on her thigh, asked her what caused it but not sure...

YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She does sounds amazing, but $380 for the hour is a bit crazy, wish I could justify that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes you need to treat yo’self!!

Sounds like she is worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure who caused the thigh injury to her and she is not on roster today. Wish everybody show respect to the young girls. I will wait for her speedy recovery and try her. After that I will report how good she face like compare to K Miki. $380 is fine as I want to hit the VIP points sooner.

Personally I do not like the room too dark so ramu is the girl that will light up the room. Miki also like the room to be dark. I guest that confirm the higher price the darker the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Treat yoself once hehe it's worth it I promise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $380 for a 7/10 body...?
    For this price I would expect a womens physique contestant!

Also all that pussy juice is a Japanese product, the Japanese come up with weird stuff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Scores are subjective, maybe you rate it 10/10 see for yourself

I justify the price from looks and service alone

for me persoanlly I love the waterfalls,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. How would you compare her to K Rebecca?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Hi bro, I can't compare as i have not seen Rebecca yet...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    No worries, all good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shes back
    Shes smoking hot with the squirt
    Thebprice is steep sadly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any ideas or do people know when she works what days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Yeah, I've been checking the roster daily for her to come up, but sadly nada lol.

I need to see what the hype is all about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    $380 for a 7/10 body...?
    For this price I would expect a womens physique contestant!

Also all that pussy juice is a Japanese product, the Japanese come up with weird stuff.
    each to their own mate. there are many many reviews on J Ice for you to read and decide if she is for you!

depends what you want from that premium price so you can adjust your expectations you can be paying that price for supermodel body and average face
    but her service is very so so or vice versa she can be a supermodel pretty but shit service due to JPS and ehnacements

its worth clarifying that the pussy juioce is not a japanese product but something special with Ice...

I'll await for a post ffrom you or anyone else on this forum to recommend a girl with J Ice pysique and looks and squirts as much as her.

Scores are subjective, maybe you rate it 10/10 see for yourself

I justify the price from looks and service alone

for me persoanlly I love the waterfalls,
    i agree based on her looks and service i would say she justify the price tag - those that seen her and those who keep repeating her know why she is good

those trying to book her first time - you should know how good she is based on how hard she is to book and how quick her slots fill up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    i can help with this if you have specific questions as i've seen both - PM me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Minute_Man View Post
    Yeah, I've been checking the roster daily for her to come up, but sadly nada lol.

I need to see what the hype is all about.
    I'm in the same boat... anyone know what days shes on or when she will be back? one of the few girls i know i will need to refresh F5 and spam reception LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    I'm in the same boat... anyone know what days shes on or when she will be back? one of the few girls i know i will need to refresh F5 and spam reception LOL
    She only seemed to be back on the roster once?, maybe twice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The AR mentions she got a huge bruise on her thigh, maybe she's recovering from that. I think Abracadabra@ is correct, she's only been rostered once since her come back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    The AR mentions she got a huge bruise on her thigh, maybe she's recovering from that. I think Abracadabra@ is correct, she's only been rostered once since her come back.
    You really do hope the bruise and her Ginza time are unrelated, although I once had a WL slip stepping out of the shower and cut her knee on the shower door track.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    She only seemed to be back on the roster once?, maybe twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    You really do hope the bruise and her Ginza time are unrelated, although I once had a WL slip stepping out of the shower and cut her knee on the shower door track.
    cheers boys

i too hope its not customer related as there will be alot of pissed punters if that incident cause her to go back to japan....

although sometimes the girl is just horny and not caused by the customer one time i saw a big bruise on girl near her near and thigh and asked what happened and turns out she bumped her leg against the bed during sex and she just bruising easily but wasnt in pain and not caused by rough customer

i just wanted to check that i wont hurt her if i touched/grabbed her by accident near the bruise

Always treat girls with respect donesnt matter if you pay or are VIP or whatever these girls are human beings and in a place like Australia defs deserved to be treated with respect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast