Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or going to get massage parlour is viewed with

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or going to get massage parlour is viewed with

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry what I meant was :

Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or visiting a massage parlour is viewed with stigma by a lot of people?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    Sorry what I meant was :

Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or visiting a massage parlour is viewed with stigma by a lot of people?
    If you were you wouldn't go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    Sorry what I meant was :

Errr, most people here think cheating on their spouse is not a big deal. This really isn’t the place to ask.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What if asking your partner for sex is too hard??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasher167 View Post
    What if asking your partner for sex is too hard??
    Not your fault. Do you what you have to do. Just keep it on the down low.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One possible answer is to ask, “are you OK telling your work colleagues, family members, your own wife/partner and friends that you are spending $$$ going to RnT and brothels?”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    One possible answer is to ask, “are you OK telling your work colleagues, family members, your own wife/partner and friends that you are spending $$$ going to RnT and brothels?”
    I’m on board with you are saying.

Funny story is when I was much younger and was working in a medium sized firm and sometimes I had to stay back late and work with a couple of the firms partners. One day one of the partners suggested if we would like to blow of some steam after a late night. I was young and single and had nothing much to do so I just tagged along. Little did I know blowing off some steam was visiting a higher end brothel. Was told to choose anyone I wanted and have a good time. Went out at least 5 times for these blow off steam sessions. Couldn’t really believe my luck. But back to your point, during work hours nothing was ever mentioned or discussed and it got weirder when the partners missus or kids dropped in for a visit. To be young again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personally I'm not bothered. Among society I would never admittedly say I visit such establishments and deny as most punters would do.

Now a select few individuals in my circle are aware of my habits and also are into the activities. I don't loose sleep knowing that church goers, committed fathers, uncles and grandfather's are as much committed to their faith and their families. Yet still go to release their stress, escape reality, or just downright enjoy. That's just human

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a modern world they are just selling something, just like the rest of us.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    It's a modern world they are just selling something, just like the rest of us.
    couldn't be further from the truth..... There is absolutely nothing modern about it, it is after all the worlds oldest profession!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I think they're separate questions. The OP is basically asking if you can justify a punt to yourself despite the stigma attached. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't.

Your question relates more to the stigma attached. No one in the right mind openly tells colleaguea and family about their punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In some moments and some situations I feel as though I'm a little (lot) pathetic. Does it stop me though. NOPE. I can live with that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    In some moments and some situations I feel as though I'm a little (lot) pathetic. Does it stop me though. NOPE. I can live with that.
    Nah mate, don't feel pathetic, your paying for a service.
    It's your own business, if anyone asks, just deny and if they have concrete proof either deny more or just own it. It's not illegal, you've done nothing wrong (assuming your single).

And when you do go out on a date with someone it's more about the person rather than trying to score some action.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Troubled, No
    Perturbed, No
    Disturbed, No

Having a 'don't give a fuck' attitude does help.
    When you start thinking and fretting about what others will say or think, then you become a slave to your conscience and to those fuckers - you can fuck that stigma and mindset!

It's better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
    So if you can't walk in to a brothel or RnT shop like you fucken own the joint then you shouldn't be in this game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Troubled, No
    Perturbed, No
    Disturbed, No

Having a 'don't give a fuck' attitude does help.
    When you start thinking and fretting about what others will say or think, then you become a slave to your conscience and to those fuckers - you can fuck that stigma and mindset!

It's better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
    So if you can't walk in to a brothel or RnT shop like you fucken own the joint then you shouldn't be in this game.
    Spot on Bro! I'm well & truely in the "don't give a fuck" camp...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Nah mate, don't feel pathetic, your paying for a service.
    It's your own business, if anyone asks, just deny and if they have concrete proof either deny more or just own it. It's not illegal, you've done nothing wrong (assuming your single).

And when you do go out on a date with someone it's more about the person rather than trying to score some action.
    It's more about the times when I'm in an act with somebody that I really couldn't imagine myself being with any other time. The times when I really haven't wanted to go to a brothel but did anyway, Im sure that rings a bell with some others here too. Fortunately for me I've learnt to separate fact from fiction n derive a lot from punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    It's more about the times when I'm in an act with somebody that I really couldn't imagine myself being with any other time. The times when I really haven't wanted to go to a brothel but did anyway, Im sure that rings a bell with some others here too. Fortunately for me I've learnt to separate fact from fiction n derive a lot from punting.
    As in with a WL/ML, that was not quite what you wanted?
    Bad luck I guess, if you buy a coffee which turns out like shit, chances are you just drink it and move on, maybe not go back to the same coffee shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Punting is nothing to brag about and nothing to be ashamed about.
    It's just what we do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn’t discover punting until my early 30s. I wished I had done it in my 20s when I was going through significant dry spells (12 months and more) and it materially impacted my self esteem and ability to even just converse or approach women. It’s a great avenue to get the monkey off your back.

Having said that, the amount I think about punting now id probably be in debt had I picked this up in my earlier years lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast