Thread: What happened to all the CBD privates?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What happened to all the CBD privates?

Before Covid there was a good selection of privates who were decently priced around the cbd.

Some of my most memorable ones were micky and Hana (started off as sakura)

Nowadays it's basically a selection of 3 shops around the cbd DD, time and Little Massage

Would really love to the see the private space start up again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have you adjusted your private's budget expectation in light of post-covid rampant inflation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too bad, post COVID the CBD area is rather dead during the week. Lots of vacant offices and hospitality businesses seem to struggle heaps, just like privates and massage shops. Compared to Sydney CBD, Brisbane CBD is dead. Perhaps we need more punters, including OP, to contribute to the demand in the CBD so that the supply will go up, and Brisbane will have more shops and privates again?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hana, aka Sakura, was just magical.

My favorite girl ever, saw her so many times and never got bored. Just got dangerously close to getting the feels for her. Went on some post punt ramen with her a few times. She even remembered when I mentioned my birthday and months later, when it was close to my bday and I visited her, she had a card and small present for me!

I was heart broken when Covid stuff basically forced her to go home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    Hana, aka Sakura, was just magical.

My favorite girl ever, saw her so many times and never got bored. Just got dangerously close to getting the feels for her. Went on some post punt ramen with her a few times. She even remembered when I mentioned my birthday and months later, when it was close to my bday and I visited her, she had a card and small present for me!

I was heart broken when Covid stuff basically forced her to go home.
    I wasn't on that level with her as I was still new to the punting scene then, but the few times I did choose to see her with a month break in between, she would treat you like she only saw you last week.

She truly was a gem and I haven't experienced any service that came close to her level since. True GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many gem MLs disappeared after COVID. I met a ML Angula at Let’s Relax Massage @ Spring Hill. I can’t find her.

And another Brazil ML Paula. Anyone know where they are now please?