Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyoto - poor form with booking

Kyoto - poor form with booking

At 7am today I sent Kyoto a message on wechat booking a girl for 1:30pm. They replied at 10:30am confirming the booking.

It usually takes me 30 minutes to get there so by 1pm I was already on the way there. But at 1:05pm they asked if I could change it to 2pm because a customer extended.

I said I can't and that I was already on the way.

What is the point of making a booking if the shop can't keep it? I have always been a no-issue customer, they can look at our chat history and see I have never flaked on a booking.

I will never go back again and I encourage everyone else to do the same. Shops that do this should not be in business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    they cant say no to money but imo this wasnt the case prob something else happned.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    they cant say no to money but imo this wasnt the case prob something else happned.
    I replied instantly telling them I was already on the way there. That timeslot was going to get paid either way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear but I think shops only reply during business hours.

However, They should learn to respect our time especially when we make an effort to travel and show up early.

Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Sorry to hear but I think shops only reply during business hours.

However, They should learn to respect our time especially when we make an effort to show up early.
    I don't have a problem with their reply time, there was no delay. The shop opens at 10 and they replied at 10:30. No problem.

My problem is they cancelled my booking when I was already on the way. This is a horrible way to do business. Just for an extra bit of money (which they were going to get from me anyway) they have lost me as a customer forever. You can see this shop has long term thinking - not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah shops that dont honour your booking are not worth your time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last week I had a booking and arrived on time and was told the lady was running late arriving at the shop. The mamasan approached me and said can I change from an hour booking to 45mins as the lady has a booking after me. I told her it’s not my problem. I’ll take the hour I booked or I’m walking.Tell the next booking to come later.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Last week I had a booking and arrived on time and was told the lady was running late arriving at the shop. The mamasan approached me and said can I change from an hour booking to 45mins as the lady has a booking after me. I told her it’s not my problem. I’ll take the hour I booked or I’m walking.Tell the next booking to come later.
    ... And did you happen to have a booking at Kyoto today before 1pm?

All it would take is for 2X blokes like you taking a hard stance on their booking to use up 30 more minutes and voila... Poor ol Milhouse gets the ugly end of the stick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    ... And did you happen to have a booking at Kyoto today before 1pm?

All it would take is for 2X blokes like you taking a hard stance on their booking to use up 30 more minutes and voila... Poor ol Milhouse gets the ugly end of the stick.
    As I said this happened last week. If I book the night before for the 1st appointment the next day of course I’ll stand my ground. Or walk. Plenty of other options. Not sure what happened later but I got what I booked and walked away happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    As I said this happened last week. If I book the night before for the 1st appointment the next day of course I’ll stand my ground. Or walk. Plenty of other options. Not sure what happened later but I got what I booked and walked away happy.
    All I'm saying is on this one page alone, we've seen both the cause and effect of how a bloke like Milhouse could end up having his booking pushed out by 30 mins. When something doesn't go to plan, it's a ripple effect, someone has to cop it somehow. Either you, the first punter, or the next punter gets it.

The mamasan did the right thing in your case, at least she tried to reason with you to protect the next guy's booking, and be able to give you something of a booking. It was a good attempted compromise in my view.

Who knows what the Kyoto guys did in Milhouse's case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do a search of the forum, this shop is notorious for cancelling bookings. I'm surprised people even still visit this place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    At 7am today I sent Kyoto a message on wechat booking a girl for 1:30pm. They replied at 10:30am confirming the booking.

It usually takes me 30 minutes to get there so by 1pm I was already on the way there. But at 1:05pm they asked if I could change it to 2pm because a customer extended.

I said I can't and that I was already on the way.

What is the point of making a booking if the shop can't keep it? I have always been a no-issue customer, they can look at our chat history and see I have never flaked on a booking.

I will never go back again and I encourage everyone else to do the same. Shops that do this should not be in business.
    Same thing happened to me a few months ago but worse. I booked, rocked up and was told she would be available in 45 minutes, so it was clear they had given my booking away for whatever reason.

Never been back since then, there are better places to spend my moolah.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All of the above enforces my view that brothels and massage shops

(a) are not meant to be, or be run like, professional businesses, and
    (b) from their point of view we are just punters paying $$$$ to get our rocks off.

Isn't it time we woke up that we punters are not viewed as important people? After all, the girl you booked has already "serviced" another man before you, and will do the same to several more that day. It's what amuses me when I often read the comment "my regular".... She doesn't give a shit about you being regular or a big tipper, or you give her amazing orgasms.

Their view is to milk as many dollars as possible -- if a punter is on the premises and wants to pay more $$$$ to extend his booking, this is $$$$ moving to their pocket there and then, and "so what" if they push in-transit punters back 30 minutes or even cancel their bookings.

In summary, the women that work as hookers (or masseuses with handjob services) don't think much of us. And the healthy approach we men should take is to keep it as simple as a cash transaction. It was, and never will be, a special relationship. Those girls really don't want to remember you once the transaction has taken place.

After all, none of these beautiful Japanese or Korean (or any nationality) girls will go back to Tokyo or Seoul after a few months and thousands in their pocket and meet their friends and tell them about "the hundreds of amazing Aussie men I had sex with back in Sydney." They actually black it out of their memory. How do I know this? Because I've met several of them in Japan after they did their secret jobs in Australia.

There is nothing personal, romantic or special about us in their eyes. Zip. It'a cash only, baby!
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    All of the above enforces my view that brothels and massage shops

(a) are not meant to be, or be run like, professional businesses, and
    (b) from their point of view we are just punters paying $$$$ to get our rocks off.

Isn't it time we woke up that we punters are not viewed as important people? After all, the girl you booked has already "serviced" another man before you, and will do the same to several more that day. It's what amuses me when I often read the comment "my regular".... She doesn't give a shit about you being regular or a big tipper, or you give her amazing orgasms.

Their view is to milk as many dollars as possible -- if a punter is on the premises and wants to pay more $$$$ to extend his booking, this is $$$$ moving to their pocket there and then, and "so what" if they push in-transit punters back 30 minutes or even cancel their bookings.

In summary, the women that work as hookers (or masseuses with handjob services) don't think much of us. And the healthy approach we men should take is to keep it as simple as a cash transaction. It was, and never will be, a special relationship. Those girls really don't want to remember you once the transaction has taken place.

After all, none of these beautiful Japanese or Korean (or any nationality) girls will go back to Tokyo or Seoul after a few months and thousands in their pocket and meet their friends and tell them about "the hundreds of amazing Aussie men I had sex with back in Sydney." They actually black it out of their memory. How do I know this? Because I've met several of them in Japan after they did their secret jobs in Australia.

There is nothing personal, romantic or special about us in their eyes. Zip. It'a cash only, baby!
    I agree with you in general, but you kinda contradicted yourself there in the end. "They won't remember us but they remember me so I met up with them in Japan".

Geez, that’s a weird post in this context.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotta flex ahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who did you book? Not a good response from the business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Id read this and reframed form posting, coz I was having my own drams with a venue.

But had you ever considered at all, just waiting the 30minutes, be the bigger person ? I mean that IS an option ,not the nicest but sometimes you can win good faith.

I quite admire supererogatory acts and it is quite a good character trait to have at times.

Ps, it means being morally praise worthy, but not obligatory.
    or in layman terms, going above an beyond, and not just being about me me only.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T1000, a lot of guys do not have the time to wait for various reasons. Time is a precious commodity nowadays and waiting 30 minutes can be an expensive exercise in more ways than one. Just like we are expected by the business to be there on time, we should have returned to us the same courtesy by them.

andrewv, who cares what the girls think of us? They are there to do a job and that’s it. I expect nothing of them or from them except a pleasant memory and a dick swelling for a few hours afterwards. They’re soon forgotten a day or two later and only wanted when I lust after them. Have ever wondered how you would converse with a sex worker offsite? Besides the paid sex act what other connection is there? I’ve dated three now, basically as a self imposed challenge. The thrill of the chase, a mind game and a test of my ability. Go talk about one of your interests and see how far that goes. It doesn’t.

I consider them actors, the shop is their stage, the fantasy is behind closed doors and left there.

Till next time of course…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do not have time to wait for 30 minutes. Why would shop think that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast