Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recieved BBFS today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    PhoBot bro, I totally felt you. I had a few BBFS across Sydney over the past few years (the once famous Apple from No.1 and a few young MLs at 501 and Ashfield) and it all started with the girls grinding their pussies against me. As you pointed out, one thing led to another, we were doing it like crazy. While it was fun at the time, it totally wasn't worth the worry afterwards. But it's very sad that, when it happens the next time, I find it very hard to remain logical...sigh...
    Snap... I also BBFSCIP with Apple, more than once. Three years ago? Anyway I went thru a world of worry for that. Hopefully this time I've learnt my lesson

BBFSCIP is so hard to resist, why do you think people get married or have a steady girlfriend, you want the BB enjoyment and fun, make a commitment...........haha

Otherwise, better play it safe!!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    I am glad that I have never seen Apple of No. 1 (though I was a regular there before), Mimi of 533 (not a customer since Angie took over) and Yoko of Toyko Cats (never been a customer of Toyko Cats because of the high risks the girls there took as depicted in the many posts under the old forum).

I can only say that such risky practices should never be promoted in this forum and any veteran WLs including MLs offering such services should be avoided.

Brothers who have been offered such services by WLs or MLs, please let us know by posting here so that we can avoid the ladies. At least PM me to do me a favour so that I won't touch such WLs unwittingly. Thanks, brothers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother ICS,
    A few young MLs at 501, you are the man. The place is for massage, and you DO them, and also it is BareBack, I have to say you are the master in punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think ICS bro will receive a lots of pm in regards to his post, hehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im not going to lie, I'll check out 501, can't blame a bro for wanting a bit of skin to skin action every now and again..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Im not going to lie, I'll check out 501, can't blame a bro for wanting a bit of skin to skin action every now and again..
    why is that bro dannyboy ? all the girls there pretty or just the way the massage make them want some skin to skin action ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who knows bro Im just going by ICS's reports, some girls like bareback, simple as that, you would have to ask the girls why they like it..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    lol choose wisely for your skin to skin contact sport unless you wanted to piss Razor Blade but quick fix just see your GP I dont condone it though. I am sure majority of 20 years old are clean and the reason they work in ML shop is to pick and choose who they wanted to FS with, but I dont know why they would put them self doing BBFS just incase the punters are not clean. Must be horny and the punter is not that bad looking either.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    BBFS is asking for trouble if they do it with you then they do it with others, dont be silly enough to think your that special.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this is irresponsible punting - go get tested

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    well, it seems this BBFS very happens quite a lot these days .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BBFS is back in a big way, you go for a punt and the WL doesn't even reach for the condom...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I would say safe sex should be the only practice in Australia while punting.

BBFS should be okay with your own GF or Wife.

But sometimes you never know whether you are sharing your Girlfriends or wife... This become dangerous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I would say safe sex should be the only practice in Australia while punting.

BBFS should be okay with your own GF or Wife.

But sometimes you never know whether you are sharing your Girlfriends or wife... This become dangerous!!!
    I totally agree, maybe I should get a GF or a wife.
    Or maybe just a GF at Golden Flower, whoever it might be (on that day).
    Just kidding.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    lol choose wisely for your skin to skin contact sport unless you wanted to piss Razor Blade but quick fix just see your GP I dont condone it though. I am sure majority of 20 years old are clean and the reason they work in ML shop is to pick and choose who they wanted to FS with, but I dont know why they would put them self doing BBFS just incase the punters are not clean. Must be horny and the punter is not that bad looking either.
    Exactly, some young girls think this job is fun and they can pick punters, although in fact is them whom be picked to fuck. That is why sometimes you see princess. Girls make mess too and once they start making mess, it is really big mess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bestofmyworld View Post
    Since I've been punting everyday since Friday, my budget was a little short. So i went to a local shop that had some really cheap daytime rates so i don't blow my budget. I booked 45min and had a lady that looked like she has personality though a bit of a porkchop.

Anyways as you may know, i am a lover of DATY and DD(giving). Every W/ or GF I've ever slept with I've given them all the pleasures of the tongue so of cause it was no different on this occasion even though i could smell urine.

I NEVER asked her for BBFS, or anything crazy like this and this chick must've decided to do it because she was super horny or just crazy. Anyways obviously i would never come back to her, mainly because she's not safe and kind of a porkchop.

SAFE PUNTING BROS
    Did you feel she was clean woman?

I wouldn't do DD on a random WL especially a WL that forgets to put a condom on!

Syphilis is the most common STD that is passed on when doing BBFS. I would definitely get a urine test done asap and then do a blood test the following week, following it up a couple of months later.

Good luck and stay healthy bro bestofmyworld

So much interest for this topic and its not hard to understand, but really how much risk can you take or afford to take?

You only live once so if you have nothing to lose or care about, its your choice, surely wife and steady girlfriend are the only people worth risking, for a ML or WL you have just met or paid for is it worth it? No young girl or fresh pussies are worth the risk if she is working, you really believe she only does IT with you, you are the only one.....sure......just see how many people get tested everyday, sooner or later it will be you turn when your luck runs out,

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If both people are clean there is 0% risk which is hard to tell when the not all punters are tested regularly, the risk of catching anything life threating through BBFS for female-to-male transmission is 0.04% per act, latex condoms reduce this by about 85%... Take into account most WL's are required to be tested its a very very low risk, safe sex punting is obviously the safest but you can see the risks are actually low...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just curious, does the shop owner have duty to provide tests for their WLs regularly and review their result make sure things are safe.
    Or bascially WLs' manage their own testings?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast