Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recieved BBFS today

This thread needs to be locked !!!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Thanks Missy. You always contribute and assist punters to the right direction!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Good work Missy thanks for getting some thing positive back into this thread.

Haha, this thread is now the most viewed in the forum.

More people interested in BBFS than Newtown Massage!!

see how long this can be kept up there...........LOL

cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Ahlungor, all of your statistics are coming from a very small base.
    Dont worry about this too much.

The total of views has dropped dramatically compare with the old site because they are not a lot of thread for members to comments on.

It will take lots of time to recover of further growth.

The learning for admin should be: They did not think enough about the impact of number of viewers and traffic changing to new site.

They may be thinking too much about the income and revenue only from the payers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really think this is a useful thread. The 3 BBFS I did was totally not worth the stress it put me through and I don't want to go through that again.

At Tokyo Cats there were girls who encouraged BBFS, so it made me wonder if she knew she had HIV and wanted to spread it! Good riddance to that dirty shit hole.
    So now I'm going to keep away from dodgey shops where it may be offered, because I know I'm weak which also my suits my punting habits which are turning to lower frequency but high quality.

PLAY SAFE and LIVE LONG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If both people are clean there is 0% risk which is hard to tell when the not all punters are tested regularly, the risk of catching anything life threating through BBFS for female-to-male transmission is 0.04% per act, latex condoms reduce this by about 85%... Take into account most WL's are required to be tested its a very very low risk, safe sex punting is obviously the safest but you can see the risks are actually low...
    dannyboy, that's just part of the story. If HIV alone that's true but any other STI, even if non-symptomatic increase the transmission rate dramatically.

Banned
    If Admin has consulted us (at least the senior members and above) via PM, I will have warned them what they have to do before putting the new forum/site to live.

They have no experience in a system upgrade I presume and do not have the expertise to modify the new forum/site to accommodate the users' requirements.

They have learned a lesson and I hope they are still finding solutions to the data transfer/migration problem. I can see that my ARs under the old forum/site are still attracting many many viewers with the no. of hits increasing day by day indicating that visitors and members are still browsing the old forum/site for valuable information which cannot be found in the new forum/site.

There is no backup plan and redundancy plan for server upgrade which I can see.

It will be a suffer if you compare the click rate daily between the new site and old site.

Most of the new threads are just advertising only.

I would say all you guys' concern about low activities are unfounded. It's all expected in the beginning. As a matter of fact, the hit rate is steadily increasing everyday, sooner or later it will just be the same if not better. As for it taking too long ? Are we in a hurry to go somewhere ? As for only a few people posting, there's no difference than the old site. One should look forward for a better future than to dwell on the sinking past !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I would say all you guys' concern about low activities are unfounded. It's all expected in the beginning. As a matter of fact, the hit rate is steadily increasing everyday, sooner or later it will just be the same if not better. As for it taking too long ? Are we in a hurry to go somewhere ? As for only a few people posting, there's no difference than the old site. One should look forward for a better future than to dwell on the sinking past !
    I fully agree and support this site. Looking forward for the positive growth sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, this thread is now the most viewed in the forum.

More people interested in BBFS than Newtown Massage!!

see how long this can be kept up there...........LOL

cheers
    There's good and bad about the popularity of the massage threads. Because there are at least 20 FS threads before we see one massage thread, so it would seem the massage thread has a higher hit rate, but it also make the forum look less busy although it's not. If the massage thread can spread out more, then those skeptics won't be complaining about the lack of activities anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wilisno why should this thread be locked, if punters want to discuss something they can, stop trying to censor this forum, nobody wants to censor you for all your pro 5* talk...

Wilisno why should this thread be locked, if punters want to discuss something they can, stop trying to censor this forum, nobody wants to censor you for all your pro 5* talk...
    You're probably right, I shouldn't have said that. But I just can't agree on BBFS is of low risk ... Still, I shouldn't have said that, most bros are smart enough to make their own decision !

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement Travelmate and littlewonder.

Mwah
    you are welcome!!!

I believe safe sex is the only way to ensure punters and girls can live longer!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Given that on the new forum it says the most number of members that has been on line is 107 wheras the old site the most was 265 that is a very significant drop. It would be very optimistic to suggest the changeover was highly successful.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Given that on the new forum it says the most number of members that has been on line is 107 wheras the old site the most was 265 that is a very significant drop. It would be very optimistic to suggest the changeover was highly successful.
    As I said many times already, it takes time as expected. 2 days ago, the highest was 87, yesterday the highest was 98, and now 107, all signs pointing to a promising start, it would be very pessimistic to say otherwise !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to say anything is possible whether you have dom on or BBFS. Every punters should do their health check every now and then to keep yourself healthy and your partner/girlfriend happy. That's what I called "Happy Punting'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I accept your point of view Wilisno and you are right that safe sex is best, but every now and again a bro might go BBFS in the heat of the moment, Im just trying to get them to realize the risk is very very low and not to panic, I know a guy who has been punting in Thailand for over 30 years, he is now probably in his mid 60's, he has been BBFSing his whole life and is in good health and tests regularly..

I accept your point of view Wilisno and you are right that safe sex is best, but every now and again a bro might go BBFS in the heat of the moment, Im just trying to get them to realize the risk is very very low and not to panic, I know a guy who has been punting in Thailand for over 30 years, he is now probably in his mid 60's, he has been BBFSing his whole life and is in good health and tests regularly..
    haha bro dannyboy but this example is bit lame.and risk is low, is very unreliable statement as well.let see,my grandfather use to smoke and don't have cancer that doesn't means smoking is low risk as there is million who actually got cancer from smoking.
    i always believe in personal freedom as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.so if anyone wants to bbfs,i don't care but the problem is he is also effecting other bros as-well if he or she carry any std,sti or HIV.
    i guess we shouldn't encourage bbfs but on the other ,we have to give him freedom to make his own choice.at least what we can do is provide with info "bbfs is simply dangerous" hope person will use his brain rather than dick.
    Sometimes I woke up in dark, feel empty, but
    Memory of last night keep me alive; I am lost,
    Lost in endless pussy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast